My Mil contribution

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootObserver

My Mil contribution

Post by FootObserver »

Hi!
Here's a little taste of my Mil soles, sandals and soles. Let me know if you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: My Mil contribution

Post by wifey-heels »

You have all of my attention
FootObserver

Post by FootObserver »

A bit more of her feet. The smell of her feet is not possible to describe. I cum so fast when I smell it. The sandal you see in the pictures have been so times cummed that it is impossible that she never ever noticed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Oh man, is that hot
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

U from?
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
Batalhando para ser corno
Me conheça sou uma pessoa legal
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Fuck yes!
FootObserver

Post by FootObserver »

taradocross wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:09 amU from?
Ji-Paraná
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Nicely done, I to like to fuck and cum in my MIL heels. Look forward to seeing more of your MIL
FootObserver

Post by FootObserver »

Another set of photos. My mil loves showing her feet. She uses every single mule, clogs, heels made with leather, which makes my happiness every time I put my nose on her shoes or when I have the opportunity to massage her feet. Yes, she certainly knows how crazy I am for her feet. My wife knows.

The pair o shoes you see below is among those that are not made by leather but is very, very valuable. It is the most smelly shoes she got. She uses every possible time. In her home, in our house, on the street, on her work, on shopping centre, while driving. Once I saw her changing her gym shoes and wering these sandals after working out. I remember I had to go to the toilet when I saw that. It is well worn and very smelly as you could see. I asked my wife to get these shoes borrowing it for one day at least. My mil was reluctant at the beggining but eventually she let these pair of shoes stay at my house for one entire week. As it is made by a sort of sued, I didn't cum over the insoles for two reasons: no stains and I want to preserve her unique strong smell. Every time I saw it on our room, I had to jerk off.
5490.jpg
5491.jpg
5506.jpg
5508.jpg
5512.jpg
5513.jpg
5519.jpg

At the end of the week, when we visited my mil house, before we leave, she looked at my wife and said " You both will bring me back my preferred shoes tomorrow, right?". I was a bit embarassed with the "you both" in the phrase, but she looked at me smilling. Well, she might know something.

The day after my wife returned the shoes to her, she showed up wearing it with the stuning red nails.
5539.jpg
5543.jpg
5544.jpg
The following weekend, she seat near me during the dinner at her sister's house and dangled those mules. I dreamed of offering her a massage, but the house was full and my wife wouldn't be ok with that.
5468.jpg
5470.jpg
5472.jpg
5473.jpg
5476.jpg
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow!