My aunt's Loubs (update 9/24)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

My aunt's Loubs (update 9/24)

Post by xx2010xx »

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile, but I finally have something worth posting.

Last week, my aunt (she's the same age as I am, Asian families are complicated with relations) came to visit and she stayed at my house. I haven't seen her since we were teenagers and we were close for a year when she lived in my same neighborhood. She now lives in Vancouver and she was here to visit last week for a family get together.

I always found her somewhat attractive, but I never really acted on my urges. Since I don't have a spare room at my house, she slept in the same bed as me. I did offer to sleep on the couch, but she insisted we share my bed as she saw it as platonic and doesn't think its a big deal. A few nights ago, I woke up and felt her hand on my lap. I had a hard on as she stayed at my house the entire week and I haven't really had a chance to jack off. I moved just a little closer to her and now her hand was on my cock! Now that her hand was where I wanted, I slid my pants down, now I feel her silky hands on my cock and balls, I started to grind very slowly being careful as to not wake her up, although I wasn't too worried since she takes melatonin before she sleeps, so I knew she was in a deep sleep. It wasn't long until I felt the urge to cum, so I snuck out of bed, walked into the bathroom and released myself into the toilet.

Last night as I was laying in bed next to her, I could not stop thinking about these Loubs that she packed with her. I tried my best to stay up during the night so that I can have my way with them as I knew she is flying back this morning. I got out of bed at about 2am and opened her suitcase that was in the middle of the hallway, then it crossed my mind. What if I took them? The worst that can happen is she discovers they're missing when she's back home and calls me asking if I've seen them, then I can play it off like she forgot to pack them and offer to ship them to her. I took her Loubs, along with a pair of her dirty panties and socks she had worn yesterday and put them in the utility closet. I took her to the airport this morning so she can fly back Vancouver. She had these Loubs for quite awhile. They have a leather scent along with a light vinegar smell and a hint of lotion, her panties were musky, still slightly moist, and her socks smells like cheese mixed with corn chips and vinegar. I can't wait to have my way with them tonight.

Aunt's Loubs https://imgur.com/a/eRqrjDt
Last edited by xx2010xx on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PavoBreda

Re: My aunt's Loubs

Post by PavoBreda »

Those are some damn fine well worn loubs and I bet that if you stick your cock in them while licking and sucking the grool from her panties, you will get so high that you will explode your cum sooo hard.

I am totally envious. Also: cleaver plan! Sharp thinking.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

PavoBreda wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:54 am Those are some damn fine well worn loubs and I bet that if you stick your cock in them while licking and sucking the grool from her panties, you will get so high that you will explode your cum sooo hard.

I am totally envious. Also: cleaver plan! Sharp thinking.
They're so smooth inside! I can barely fit my cock in them, she has small feet and wears size 34. I totally regret not trying to fuck her feet while she was asleep, she probably wouldn't feel it. Now that you mention it, I should have stole two pairs of panties! I was going to try and preserve her pussy scent!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Amazing story, very sexy heels and they look fantastic on your aunts lovely legs
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

OMG amazing story. Fucking incredible that she insisted on sharing a bed with you and had her hand on your cock!!? Man should've just left it there and wait for her to wake up, maybe something more could have happened!! Anyways you need to blast those loubs!! :twisted:
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

WHERE IN VANCOUVER DOES SHE LIVE
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I have a very special way of fucking loubs, look at my xhamster page

https://xhamster.com/users/sexishoe100
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:29 pm I have a very special way of fucking loubs, look at my xhamster page

https://xhamster.com/users/sexishoe100
Sent you a friend request to view your stuff!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:33 pm OMG amazing story. Fucking incredible that she insisted on sharing a bed with you and had her hand on your cock!!? Man should've just left it there and wait for her to wake up, maybe something more could have happened!! Anyways you need to blast those loubs!! :twisted:
I actually thought about that and just use her hand to jack me off. I was so damn horny. I usually fuck shoes from my collection once or twice a day. At that point, I had cum gathering in my balls for 4 days. As I mentioned, she was in a deep state of sleep, I probably could have fucked her feet and she wouldn't wake up
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Accepted your friend request...also sent you instructions of how to fuck her loubs