Anyone into really dirty shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lubimnozky

Anyone into really dirty shoes?

Post by lubimnozky »

Hi all.
I am here quite a bit of time.
My first shoe fetish experience was my mum's friend. She had really small but extremly smelly feet. I still can remember that it was the smell of her feet what made me rock hard. I loved her visits and licking smelling and fucking those shoes. At our place she always have been barefoot. Sometimes even with her feet being really dirty after a day gardening. Maybe it is the reason why now I am so much into dirty feet and also shoes. But I am affriad it is getting too much.
Just see and let me know what do You guys think...
theoneforyou

Re: Anyone into really dirty shoes?

Post by theoneforyou »

I love dirty shoes. Something about a female wearing shoes without worrying about keeping them clean and just using them without caring is so hot to me.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Dirty converse and vans are so hot on a girl
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Dirty shoes are my favorite. I love dirty flats and sandals. The darker the toe prints and smellier they are the better! I also have a thing for dirty soles, especially in nylons.
Joseh87

Post by Joseh87 »

I like dirty wellies in women, but not other type of shoes so much.

I like glossy rain boots and shiny latex/zentai/jodhpurs
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Who doesn’t like dirty shoes 😁 i like when they’re dirty cuz how much they were worn, not into muddy shoes though