Leather and worn shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Joeshoecollector

Leather and worn shoes

Post by Joeshoecollector »

Does anyone else agree that very worn leather shoes smell the best? I remember smelling some leather black womens loafers when I was younger. This woman wore pantyhose with them every single day. They had the most amazing smell. It used to get me so hard. I’m wish I could find a pair of those someday. They were clarks brand. I’d like to hear what everyone else thinks the best smelling type of shoe is!
gtc50

Re: Leather and worn shoes

Post by gtc50 »

I agree real leather shoes smell the best! I love Danskos with the real leather insole
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Yeah the mixture of leather and female feet is intoxicating. It must be more absorbant or something about It seems to complement that feminine scent of female pheromones.
I love the thrill of opening a ladies closet and that scent of leather and feet just hitting my nostrils - instant boner. (The scent from my moms closet is particualarly strong)
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

The best combination is well worn leather heels where you can still smell some leather, but also a the scent of bare skin from a woman’s foot and a slight hint of parfume.

I once had a pair of highheel mules with a firm 3” high heel and rubber platform on the front.
The smell was so perfect in all aspects.
Also the shoes themselves looked so hot and femine.
Everything was perfectly balanced together.
Indeed, instant boner time, everytime.

Unfortunatly the rubber platform started to disintegrate a while back so the shoes started to fall apart.
Such a shame.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
chizel

Post by chizel »

I agree their is a sexy smell. I remember test driving a vehicle and I looked in the back and their was pair of leather loafers and I knew the lady who wore them was a mature teacher in her late 50's and she wore them with pantyhose or a type of nylon. But the smell was just like you all are describing. It wasn't a gross smell but nice mixture of all elements. I think mature ladies have the best smelling pumps or loafers cause you know they wear them with nylons.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Personally I don’t like nylons at all.
I also think they filter out most of the smell that would’ve otherwise gone straight from the foot into the material of the shoe.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Joeshoecollector

Post by Joeshoecollector »

sniff-guy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:59 am Yeah the mixture of leather and female feet is intoxicating. It must be more absorbant or something about It seems to complement that feminine scent of female pheromones.
I love the thrill of opening a ladies closet and that scent of leather and feet just hitting my nostrils - instant boner. (The scent from my moms closet is particualarly strong)
I agree with you 100%. I haven’t had the opportunity to have that smell in a long time. It’s something that I wish I could experience more often. I’m curious as to what all shoes your mom has haha
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

She have smelly slippers? Pic of her closet?
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

My aunt had leather sandals and they had deep toe prints that smelled awesome and tasted good i had my with them tell I was sixteen and then they disappeared
vector

Post by vector »

Of course, I always prefer shoes with full leather upper and lining too.

I have a pair of Jeffery Campbell cut-out booties from a friend, she wore them either barefoot or with stockings. The tan leather lining is beautifully stained by her sweat, smells wonderful.