Remembrance of My Secretary's Aldo Pumps, A Retrospective

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Remembrance of My Secretary's Aldo Pumps, A Retrospective

Post by Retifist »

For the past six years my secretary has kept a pair of black Aldo pumps beneath her desk. She wears them intermittently and always on bare feet. When they first appeared in the spring of 2014, I was treated to a frequent toe cleavage show and I soon succumbed to the irresistible urge to use them for my personal enjoyment which I have done frequently. It has been as though they are a possession of mine almost as much as they are hers. I was stunned several weeks ago as a passed by her desk after she had left for the day and I paused as usual to glance and enjoy their intrinsic beauty; but they were gone. I then looked at other areas under her work area and in desperation checked nearby desk drawers but all to no avail. My hope was that they would reappear, but after several weeks they have not. She has now taken to wearing a pair of black, strappy, wedge sandals that are quite attractive but do not elicit the anticipation and sexual desire that a pair of worn pumps or flats do. Since they are likely gone forever, I decided to share some of the images of my pleasurable moments with them. Some of these images have been posted in this forum some years ago but this will be the final presentation.

Here are a few quick sneaky shots of her wearing the pumps that I managed to obtain and, as fanciers of toe cleavage would likely agree, drives the urge to find gratification with the pumps.
LT_0515_02.JPG
LT_ALDO_03.JPG
LTAldo_Aug 2017_TC.JPG
In chronological order, I began my adventures in May, 2014. Here are the pumps and the results of some memorable moments with them.
The smooth worn leather insoles to entice and the result of my first time with them:
LT Aldo_May 2014 (1).JPG
LT_ ALDO_12-14_01.jpg
The toe prints were an irresistible attraction and quickly became a target of my affection:
LT Aldo_Jul 28 2014 (1).jpg
LT Aldo_Jul 28 2014 (4).jpg
Another good spraying:
LT Aldo_Aug 7 2014 (2).jpg
In 2015, a good shot into the heel, but gravity wins:
LT Aldo_Jul 24 2014 (1).jpg
2016 provided steady bursts of enjoyment:
LT_ALDO_2016_05.JPG
In 2017, she wore them more often and it was risky but exciting to grab them when they were still warm and slightly damp:
LTALDO_AUG 2017_CUM.JPG
I continued to enjoy them throughout 2018; they were becoming a steady habit at times, but the pleasure was too much to resist:
LTAldo_Jan 2018 - Copy.jpg
By 2019, I decided it was time to try something new to prolong my enjoyment with them rather than having just quick moments of satisfaction. Since I worked a considerable amount on weekends in a private office, it allowed me to try a new method of gaining pleasure from these pumps. I would place the toe of the pump inside my pants and let my testicles be cradled in the wide part of the pump and into the toe box. The shaft of my penis would then lie along the smooth insole of the arch and, when erect, the head would push firmly against the inside of the heel cup giving me full genital contact against the inside of her pump.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (2) - Copy.jpg

My pants were then zipped leaving just the stiletto heel outside which then became a true joystick with which to excite myself. Of course, sexual excitement waxes and wanes and, after a period of flaccidity, manipulating the heel with various motions would lead quickly to having a full erection.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (3) - Copy.jpg
I would then work for hours, either seated or standing, all the while being able to pleasure myself when desired. I could modulate the amount and duration of excitement and, in instances when I had an orgasm, the semen ran down the insole and collected in the toe of her pump rather than in my clothes. There were many other simple moments of “traditional” shoe love in 2019 that kept me coming back for more.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (9).jpg
I was very hopeful that 2020 would be an exciting year with unfettered access to these pumps for continuing my love affair with them. For whatever reason, she has removed them from her footwear wardrobe, and I am hopeful that a new pair may appear. If that happens, I will return with images of a new adventure. For now it is best to be satisfied with the memories and the images such as this one which was my last time with these marvelous Aldos.
LTAldo_Feb 2020 (5).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Remembrance of My Secretary's Aldo Pumps, A Retrospective

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Love this post. Wish you had the balls to ask her what happened to her shoes!

Tell us more about her. Current situation. Etc
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Aldo always has some sexy pumps!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

I would ask her what happened to her shoes. Knowing her shoe size, I would be tempted to buy her a new pair.
joeboe2345

Post by joeboe2345 »

Last edited by joeboe2345 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Nice piece you did here. How was the original scent before you dumped in them?
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Great story and the love you had with those sexy Aldo pumps. Hopefully she'll wear them again or have a new pair for your next adventure.
relators

Post by relators »

incredible hot story! thanks for sharing it!!!!
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Cumming in heels for so long and watching them on legs is a dream come true!!