My volleyball teammate's ultra worn sneaker

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

curtun

My volleyball teammate's ultra worn sneaker

Post by curtun »

A made this video when she played a match. I can't even imagine what it might smells like. She is 23 years old with ultra little feet. Maybe 35 or 36 in EU. How could i steal this, smell and fuck ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by curtun on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
sneakerfun

Re: My volleyball teammate's ultra worn sneaker

Post by sneakerfun »

When there was a pair that I really wanted but the opportunity never arose to have them I eventually said to the owner that a friend of mine was looking for a similar type of shoe and would she mind if I borrowed them to show to my friend. Amazingly it worked every time on different girls. Once when I asked the shoes had only just been worn and they were damp and smelt amazing. It felt so good as the sexy girl handed over her gorgeous shoes not knowing what I was about to do to them. The owner was only concerned about getting them back the next day. I spent that night and the next morning enjoying every bit of them and her sexy smell.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

They look worn. Just offer to sell them for her.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow they look like they must reek! Should tell her you know a good charity for old shoes and offer to give them to them for her or something of that nature.
SBA

Post by SBA »

Pics of wife's bff's daughter's volleyball sneakers
0623200853-1-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

Any update?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

this girl is sooo beautful... would be great to smell her shoes