Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

L0STS0UL
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:15 am

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by L0STS0UL » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:53 pm

presh wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:44 pm
My story is similair to some others. My first girlfriend, who I also lived with for a time, had her shoes cummed a lot. The pair she had when we first met got many loads, then we went shoe shopping and I got that pair but still cummed the new pair whenever I had the chance. She also had another pair of sneakers and dress boots that I played with a lot. We eventually broke up but I did buy all those shoes from her.
Why did you two break up if you down mind asking

Paz
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Paz » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:44 pm

Let’s see some pics of them guys !!

User avatar
in_your_heels
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by in_your_heels » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm

regularly do my mother in laws shoes ;)

finfan1
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by finfan1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Stevly wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am
My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Hot experience! I'd love to hear more details. How fresh did you get them off her feet and how stinky were they? Did you get any of her other shoes and if so were they smelly too?

L0STS0UL
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:15 am

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by L0STS0UL » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:56 pm

in_your_heels wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm
regularly do my mother in laws shoes ;)
You think she ever caught on?

Stevly
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 12:01 am

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Stevly » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:55 am

finfan1 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:05 pm
Stevly wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am
My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Hot experience! I'd love to hear more details. How fresh did you get them off her feet and how stinky were they? Did you get any of her other shoes and if so were they smelly too?
I used to just go into the room she was staying in in our house,
Always had an excuse as it was the spare room and we used to keep towels etc in the wardrobe there.
The toms were my favs as she wore them nearly everyp day,
And barefoot always, she had a pair of ballerinas that I used to fuck too,
I remember one eve in particular that she was going to a concert with my wife and came home changed real quick and the two of them got a taxi, they were maybe off her 20 min at best and the smell was like a corn chip salty smell with the faintest hint of perfume. Never took long to cum
Needless to say I used to get her worn thongs and socks too, and shot many a load in her little ped socks.. she had this lemon colored pair that used drive me wild,
She was very messy so never noticed anything unusual,

My wife ( her sister ) doesn’t really stink any shoes up no matter how she wears them,
Maybe I married the wrong sister

ninewestfan
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by ninewestfan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:39 pm

For me it’s a mix. I started with a size 8. Quite roomy and other times a nice fit to masturbate with and my penis to wear.

After a few posts here and pics elsewhere, I discovered how it looks and feels to masturbate and just to wear on my penis with the smallest heels I could find, size five or five-and-a-half. I must say, a better fit and look. Plus, a more stimulating, and amazing feel when I masturbate in them.

Jakesully887
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Jakesully887 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Stevly wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:55 am
finfan1 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:05 pm
Stevly wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am
My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Hot experience! I'd love to hear more details. How fresh did you get them off her feet and how stinky were they? Did you get any of her other shoes and if so were they smelly too?
I used to just go into the room she was staying in in our house,
Always had an excuse as it was the spare room and we used to keep towels etc in the wardrobe there.
The toms were my favs as she wore them nearly everyp day,
And barefoot always, she had a pair of ballerinas that I used to fuck too,
I remember one eve in particular that she was going to a concert with my wife and came home changed real quick and the two of them got a taxi, they were maybe off her 20 min at best and the smell was like a corn chip salty smell with the faintest hint of perfume. Never took long to cum
Needless to say I used to get her worn thongs and socks too, and shot many a load in her little ped socks.. she had this lemon colored pair that used drive me wild,
She was very messy so never noticed anything unusual,

My wife ( her sister ) doesn’t really stink any shoes up no matter how she wears them,
Maybe I married the wrong sister
that sounds amazing. any pictures of her toms?

Footjob00000
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Footjob00000 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:40 am

Stevly wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am
My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Awesome story! Posted this a while back but my ex girlfriends roommate had these naturalizers she wore to work barefoot. She was probably around her early 20's and whenever I went over to visit I would see these on the shoe rack. I lived pretty close to her so when I left, I would borrow them and blast loads into the toe box and return them later that night. I use to fuck the left side as well while sniffing the right. Sometimes it would be kind of hard to fuck them because they were still a little damp from her foot sweat and the material would catch on my dick. Did this for about 8 months or so before my ex moved in with me. I also was able to get one of her roommates thongs. One day. I saw her come home really fast and 5 minutes later, run out with new clothes on. I guess she just came back from work and was going out with friends but when I checked her laundry basket and felt her damp pink thong, I threw it in my pocket and told my gf that I had to go home real quick. It was so hot tasting her pussy and even after when it did dry to lick the crusty flakes off and taste how salty it was. Don't have any pics of her thong but here are some of her smelly naturalizers.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mozi2
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by mozi2 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:38 pm

i was going to start a similar thread. I've services over a dozen for a long time. first were my mom's then aunt's and cousins. Then room mates. oh my roommates flip flops were heaven and I always left them to dry. Loved the noise they made. She always wondered by never found out. that lasted for a year. Now I'm still servicing my step sis shoes when she visits or I go visit. She's really suspicious now. kinda scary but thrilling. been doing get a since I was 21
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 56#p970413

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: COLOMBE, dudedmc, Jaydude69, keybit, mikehhlvr, shoe4love, usedsole and 7 guests