The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ash17

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by ash17 »

Looking real good!!
Constant

Post by Constant »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:25 am Any pictures of her, the teacher, so we know this is for real and really happening, not just hot pretend
I have already addressed this, I wont be disclosing any picture of the individual/location due to privacy reasons. Doing this is already a very risky endeavour. All i can say is the person is definitely real. If this is an issue for you, then I suggest to stop following this thread completely.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Qow. Amazing
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Well sexy shoes and it seems like that you don't have clean them afterwards
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

please open xhamster account and take short videos.
Constant

Post by Constant »

And of course, the usual start to our experiment! I couldnt take much post cum dry picture with these because it quite hard to get access to her pumps...
4.jpg
5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noiraa

Post by Noiraa »

I think i have a feeling where this is happening, but in respect of the Owner of the thread, I shall not disclose the location. If Owner wants to know if I am correct, you can certainly PM me!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Noiraa wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:07 am I think i have a feeling where this is happening, but in respect of the Owner of the thread, I shall not disclose the location. If Owner wants to know if I am correct, you can certainly PM me!
PM SENT!!! I'm quite curious at your guess! it would be interesting if there's someone with the same fetish in the same area
Constant

Post by Constant »

Here's an amazing update from our hot teacher! I'm telling you this teacher's feet must really sweat and get very gunky inside! I say this because I dont thinnkn she even cared about she shoes feeling sticky!

Look at those dried cum crud rubbing against her foot! A whole day teaching in these! walking around between classes in super hot humid weather! They smelled amazing after a full day when she came back! her sweaty foot must have wipe it clean!
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
After seeing this, I am convince she doesnt care about her poor toes! This time, I left the whole load in her shoe without removing anythinng and spread it across her whole shoe and left a small puddle on the sole area!
16.jpg
17.jpg

I cant wait to see the cum smashed in her shoe after another day of work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Post by Constant »

any thoughts? 8) 8) 8)