The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootFreak

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by FootFreak »

She wore them without wiping, cum crust looks kinda thick around her toes...and you see the residue left where her arches don't touch the shoe. All the nut that's missing was probably gunked between her toes when she changed her shoes at the end of the day.
Constant

Post by Constant »

now that everyone has mentioned, I think I'm convinced that she definitely didnt clean her pumps. The confetti argument makes a lot of sense! Gosh, I wonder what she was feeling or how her toes were struggling in those pumps... I bet she definitely felt something because she stopped wearing them and they're still pretty new
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Oh yes ..hot heels Please continue
jizzload

Post by jizzload »

Man, thats really hot. Love the heels and the dried loads inside.
She must've definetily noticed something. I mean, don't they also smell like cum now paired with sweat?

Really look forward to see more from you. Hope that she starts to wear them soon, so that you can continue loading them.

Also, what would make hard as fuck is the thought of her friend or husband having a foot fetish, licking her feet clean after a long day in this heels.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

WOW, love your experiment!!👍
Can't wait for more😋
Jamesdarcy

Post by Jamesdarcy »

Last edited by Jamesdarcy on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

With this one ending I think we need a new experiment!
Constant

Post by Constant »

And the experiment continues!! We will take a break from the office lady cause she seems to be more careful with her heels recently (wiping it with a tissue before putting them on and wearing those hidden socks).

This time we move our experiment to a hot teacher. I saw her a with a bunch of students the other day. I want everyone to know, she's a teacher, and she wears these heels barefoot everyday! Imagine! A WHOLE DAY ON HER BAREFOOT IN THESE PUMP!!! these are what they look like before I even cum in them! they smell really sweaty and look at those deep toes marks! It doesnt seem she even cleans her shoes, this is gonna be an interesting experiment!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

This looks soooo promising...please fill those toe prints with cum, fill the whole toebox and spread it even...
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.