The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootFreak

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by FootFreak »

Hopefully she wears them barefoot for the best toeprints. She will definitely do a lot of toe wiggiling to keep her toes from feeling stuck as the cum melts. I know this from first hand experience!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

FootFreak wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:28 am Hopefully she wears them barefoot for the best toeprints. She will definitely do a lot of toe wiggiling to keep her toes from feeling stuck as the cum melts. I know this from first hand experience!
Good guess!! Yes, she does wear them barefoot! Although I didnt see it with this girl, I had a collegue who leaves her shoe in the office sometime. I remember leaving a little surprise for her after a long weekend, when we came up to work and she put it on she didnt seem to feel anything, after about an hour, I can clearly see her toes wiggling quite a bit in her shoe and started to dip and re-adjust her toe position, when she stood up and walk she stopped halfway and looked down at her shoe... I bet she definitely felt it!!

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:17 am A few thoughts. One take some pictures of her from the waist down no one would ever know and the people who think she's not real will know that she is real. And number two you'll never know about it if you let it dry for a couple of days and then. I blown hundreds of Lowe's in my wife's use and she has no idea have also had about 8 other guys jack off in her shoes over the years
I still dont think that is a good idea, the ladies who's shoes are jacked off into are all candid people. I wouldnt want to risk exposing the location as well as potentially breaching anyone's privacy. Maybe I will consider if I get a shot into a more neutral place. But dont worry, the ladies in these post are definitely real. (You cant make these pic up once you see what's gonna happen to all of them).
Constant

Post by Constant »

Oh! looks at that nice thin layer of dried cum! I felt the insole and it didnt felt sticky at all, atleast not when it's dry :twisted: ....
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Constant wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:41 am
FootFreak wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:28 am Hopefully she wears them barefoot for the best toeprints. She will definitely do a lot of toe wiggiling to keep her toes from feeling stuck as the cum melts. I know this from first hand experience!
Good guess!! Yes, she does wear them barefoot! Although I didnt see it with this girl, I had a collegue who leaves her shoe in the office sometime. I remember leaving a little surprise for her after a long weekend, when we came up to work and she put it on she didnt seem to feel anything, after about an hour, I can clearly see her toes wiggling quite a bit in her shoe and started to dip and re-adjust her toe position, when she stood up and walk she stopped halfway and looked down at her shoe... I bet she definitely

Yasss...check my post out from yrs ago where I came in a office workers shoes repeatedly until she threw them in the trash...after about 20 loads!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

I say spread another load...as long as you spread they may feel it but never suspect it is cum.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

This thread is so hot.. reminds me of the stilettohunter!!

Might have to add a few stories myself, great thread!!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Oh!!!! looks who's wore their shoes!!! time to assess the damage!!

Man, in the previous post, the layer of cum looked thin! But even at this angle, it seems the layer was thicker than I thought!
8.jpg
Let's take a closer look!! Poor toes... Judging by that she must have felt something... What do you guys think? Think she noticed? What do you guys think was going through her mind? Maybe "Gosh it's so humid today my shoe feels so sticky..."
9.jpg
10.jpg
But it seems like she hasnt notice anything serious yet... Let's up the stakes... Since she didnt clean it out let's give it a top up...
11.jpg

Any thoughts what her reaction will be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Nice thick second load...those cummy toeprints makes my dick throb...keep filling them up!!!
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Love this experiment especially cause both of the heels you’ve done them on are so hot. Would love to see photos of her wearing them.