The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SirRye

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by SirRye »

Where country you at? The teacher's shoes any needs more cum.
She have more shoes??

Waiting for another update.
Noiraa

Post by Noiraa »

Constant wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:01 am Here's an amazing update from our hot teacher! I'm telling you this teacher's feet must really sweat and get very gunky inside! I say this because I dont thinnkn she even cared about she shoes feeling sticky!

Look at those dried cum crud rubbing against her foot! A whole day teaching in these! walking around between classes in super hot humid weather! They smelled amazing after a full day when she came back! her sweaty foot must have wipe it clean!

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

After seeing this, I am convince she doesnt care about her poor toes! This time, I left the whole load in her shoe without removing anythinng and spread it across her whole shoe and left a small puddle on the sole area!

16.jpg
17.jpg

I cant wait to see the cum smashed in her shoe after another day of work!
Another BEAUTIFUL update!!! Cant wait to see how the heels look like after that whole load is in it!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Brilliant update, loving this thread, please keep us up to date. Great work man! :D
Constant

Post by Constant »

Just updating you guys on our sexy teacher!!

Looks like another long day in her pump! Just to recap, her pumps were quite loaded as I didnt remove any cum and just distributed the cum around the whole pump's insole! and Look at what we have here!! Poor lady! Look at the difference in colour!! Her sole area is so clean!! I wonder why she insoles are so much cleaner then the other areas? Do you guys thinnk she wiped her insoles because it got too sticky?
21.jpg
Let's take a deep dive inside! I dont know if she cleaned it or not? If she did she kinda did a pretty bad job cause i can still see imprint with cum crud around it toes
22.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
Are we done with her yet? Absolutely not! I'm gonna see how cummy her shoes needs to get for her to at least respond! Another massive load for her overworked toes to keep them nice and moisturised in the hot weather!
27.jpg

What do you guys thinnk? did she cleaned it or did she not? I really cant tell at this stage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noiraa

Post by Noiraa »

Constant wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:54 am Just updating you guys on our sexy teacher!!

Looks like another long day in her pump! Just to recap, her pumps were quite loaded as I didnt remove any cum and just distributed the cum around the whole pump's insole! and Look at what we have here!! Poor lady! Look at the difference in colour!! Her sole area is so clean!! I wonder why she insoles are so much cleaner then the other areas? Do you guys thinnk she wiped her insoles because it got too sticky?

21.jpg

Let's take a deep dive inside! I dont know if she cleaned it or not? If she did she kinda did a pretty bad job cause i can still see imprint with cum crud around it toes

22.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Are we done with her yet? Absolutely not! I'm gonna see how cummy her shoes needs to get for her to at least respond! Another massive load for her overworked toes to keep them nice and moisturised in the hot weather!

27.jpg

What do you guys thinnk? did she cleaned it or did she not? I really cant tell at this stage
Maybe her feet got real sticky so she maybe wiped them a little? But it was just wipe and go kinda job? 😂 Nevertheless amazing update man! And honestly i wonder how smelly is her heels and how smelly is her cummy feet after a damn long day of walking around classes to classes and being on her feet is.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

That don't look like a real clean up job. Cleaner parts might be because of how much pressure she puts on that part of the shoes as she walks around in them all day
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This is just awesome :D

Bud I dont think she has cleaned up at all, in my experience when there's a lot left inside them (especially with synthetic inners) and a hot sweaty day this is what they end up looking like..........check out my girls patent pumps that she wore a week or so ago......drenched and full of yellow stains, when she took them off they kinda looked like these........but check out what was between her toes when they came off!!!

Rest assured........I'll bet anything this girl spent the day wondering why her shoes were so slippery and slimey (my girls most common description) inside.......haha nice work dude :D
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Looks like shoe wore them for more than one day since you made a deposit. Only spread it even in the toebox for best results...nice chunky reload !
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

...and try and check them out right after she wears them if possible...each day she wears them your cum collects between her toes and slowly cleans the toebox...she definitely didn't!
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmm hot slings good job :oops: :oops: :twisted: