What got you into shoe cumming?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Joeshoecollector

What got you into shoe cumming?

Post by Joeshoecollector »

I’m curious as to what got some of you into cumming in or on shoes. I’d like to hear some of your stories. Also, how long have you been doing it and do you still do it? I think this could become a great discussion. Personally, I got into it around the age of 12. I had came across a really worn pair leather Clark work shoes that smelled amazing. That is what got me into shoes initially.
Black_Boots

Re: What got you into shoe cumming?

Post by Black_Boots »

Last edited by Black_Boots on Thu May 28, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
basdas

Post by basdas »

Believe it or not, it started when I was about maybe 5 years old. I was at private daycare and I saw her rubber boots in the toilet and I became really fascinated. I remembered that I did rub them against my body but nothing more, since I didn't anything about sex and didn't understand the feeling. Later in my years my sister had barbie dolls which had boots, so I did stuff to them to :D
moclover

Post by moclover »

I have two older sisters (6&8 years older) than me. I guess I was around 7 or so when we were all playing outside during the summer and one of my sisters took her sneakers off to go inside. I can’t remember what type but I do remember that I too took my shoes off but forgot something in the yard. I slipped hers on instead of mine to go back outside and got my first erection. The insoles were slick and sticky and I ha e never looked back from well worn shoes, the smell of a woman’s shoe and wearing female shoes when I get the chance.
gomerpilepfc

Post by gomerpilepfc »

It started in Kindergarten i think. The daycare had these green and yellow leather Adidas without laces and we all played a game and the one who won it could try them on and i was so fascinated it was unbelievable. Then later i always tried and sniffed my moms shoes and enjoyed it
Later in school in 7th class i took creepshots of girls with shoes i liked like vans, converse and leather boots and had my fantasies with them. In 9th class i went to their locker room and took pictures but sadly they are all gone now. Nowadays i enjoy any chance to take pictures with guests or neighbors shoes in the basement. Hope i can live alone soon and buy some used shoes and have my fun with them
I would also wear female shoes at home but that's impossible with size 11.5. i am not gay it would just turn me on to wear shoes that a woman wore before
suedej

Post by suedej »

Hi. I'm straight also, but watching men fuck and cum on suede or velvet heels is an amazing turn on. My fetish for them started at around 10 years old, 42 now and the feelings are just as strong. I have no idea why I'm like this. I wish I knew why
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Joeshoecollector

I appreciate the feedback everyone. Can’t wait to hear more of your stories. Feel free to share anything you’re comfortable with
Loubs

Post by Loubs »

I started smelling my moms heels when I was around 10 and fucking them shortly after! Still the hardest orgasm Ive had, not that I knew what that was at the time.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Shoe cumming specifically actually took me a while to realize... but I always liked shoes as far as I can remember.

There was this girl that I liked in school and I used watch her play with these sneakers in class. I remember she would sit on her foot while letting the other one dangle, with her shoe halfway off. It was a nice show.

One day she stopped wearing them and I asked her for the shoes and she gave them to me!

When I first got her shoes, I would smell and fuck them, but not cum in them because I didn't want to destroy the smell or the shoe. I would always pull out last minute since I thought that cumming in them would destroy them in the long run, and I really liked the way the shoes fucked.

I really wanted it to do it though, and one day I decided to drop a big load in them. I took one shoe and put it on my nose to smell it while fucking the other. I remember when I started cumming, my knees buckled a bit since it was so intense, feeling every hot burst inside her shoe. It did sort of destroy the smell of the shoe, but it was hot.
Joeshoecollector

KV16 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:38 pm Shoe cumming specifically actually took me a while to realize... but I always liked shoes as far as I can remember.

There was this girl that I liked in school and I used watch her play with these sneakers in class. I remember she would sit on her foot while letting the other one dangle, with her shoe halfway off. It was a nice show.

One day she stopped wearing them and I asked her for the shoes and she gave them to me!

When I first got her shoes, I would smell and fuck them, but not cum in them because I didn't want to destroy the smell or the shoe. I would always pull out last minute since I thought that cumming in them would destroy them in the long run, and I really liked the way the shoes fucked.

I really wanted it to do it though, and one day I decided to drop a big load in them. I took one shoe and put it on my nose to smell it while fucking the other. I remember when I started cumming, my knees buckled a bit since it was so intense, feeling every hot burst inside her shoe. It did sort of destroy the smell of the shoe, but it was hot.
Damn that’s awesome man. I’m a little jealous lol