dry cum in wife’s heels day after shoe job

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovehersweatyfeet

dry cum in wife’s heels day after shoe job

Post by lovehersweatyfeet »

My wife let me fuck her feet wearing these heels last night. She’s used to letting me cum on her feet, but I’ve been worshipping her shoes and feet a lot more during sex lately, and last night I told her I wanted to finish on her feet but slipped her shoes back on and with my cock between her arch and her shoe until I came inside her shoe and over her sole. She said oh you got some on my shoe I think, and I said yeah I’ll wipe it off, but then put them on the floor and left to cum to dry. I think she’s getting more used to the idea of me liking her shoes and her feet and not just her feet as has been protocol for the past several years, I’ve mentioned to her a couple times that there’s a little bit of calming her heels from the other night and that she should wear them again.

Same heels as last time, sorry boys But these are my favourites and my come looks pretty good in there. When she wears these heels her feet smell so good, especially if she’s been walking around for a couple hours it now and her feet are a little bit sweaty. She’s giving me free reign to buy her some new shoes on the Internet that I’d like to fuck her in, and by that I mean jam my cock between those heels and her soft soles til I blow. I must admit I am really excited for this new chapter in my fetish, I’m glad my wife is somewhat open to it so far!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: dry cum in wife’s heels day after shoe job

Post by Newfootlover »

That's so awesome! Congratulations on such an amazing woman. You should also get her to wear flats, those tend to build up a great smell. My wife's do anyways. Thanks for sharing, and have a blast!
Toyboyy

Post by Toyboyy »

To jam the cock between the heels till I blow, that`s what I want! Recently I watched a video like that on 
camsvids.tv and there were a lot of nice videos that I love to watch. I like that there are a lot of categories to any taste. 
Last edited by Toyboyy on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

sexy shoes
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Love that wife of yours, she loves and understands you. Nice on letting the cum dry up in her heels. Maybe someday we'll see her wear the heels with cum.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Toyboyy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 am To jam the cock between the heels till I blow, that`s what I want!
That’s been something I’ve been wanting to do with wifey for so long and will try and pull off one day.
Awesome post!
Wifey has been into buying high end used designer heels lately and even though pricey I like that I can cum in them and see her wear them. Also makes me extra horny knowing some other woman wore them in past and she will be wearing them next.