Wife took pics of her cousin sister for my sex drive

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife took pics of her cousin sister for my sex drive

Post by ZaraSandals »

Please fuck your wife really really hard and cum all over her heels. She deserves a lot of love.
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

wow that's one lovely wife you have there and damn those pics are hot.
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

You are lucky
toes

Post by toes »

Yes. Indeed I am lucky. Just today, my wife drove 30 miles to her friend's house that I have hots for, and she asked her to give her a couple of throw away sandals as she knew I was bored with the 100s that I already have. And while she was there taking what was being offered, she stole a couple of more sandals as well. So a honry day for me today.
toes

Post by toes »

To add to this, my wife has once also helped me to kiss this cousin sister's feet. You ask how? Well, she was sleeping in our house upstairs. Me and my wife made a plan, she went upstairs to wake her up, she stood near her while I went down. I sniffed her feet, gently kissed her big toes and played for a while. The moment she began to wake up, immediately my wife shrugged her shoulder as in she was trying to wake her up. I immediately hid down from sight to emerge from other side of bed, and she didnt realize at all what happened.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice!
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

this is man's feet. Hairy ugly ankles...
toes

Post by toes »

Wonderwall wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm this is man's feet. Hairy ugly ankles...
For God's sake, dont destroy the pleasures I had with these feet over the years by saying this. She might be a bit less well kept around the time my wife took these pictures, but she has the most feminine hands and feet and all other female attributes.