Meeting - her heels....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Meeting - her heels....

Post by Atlas »

Classic black pumps & jeans my favourite! & watching girls dangling them, total turn on!! Hey did anyone notice, the writing inside her heels?? The first word looks like “cum” lol now if that’s not a sign to cum in her heels I don’t know what is :)
footman13

Post by footman13 »

Bond007 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:31 pm I bet they are smelly, or? Is it against social distancing if you grab her heels, admire and adore them, perhaps even cum them and return them, .... No contact, .... ;-)
They do smell like warm moist leather, feet, and her lotion. It’s a perfect mix. She brings Nike’s sometimes to wear when she goes walking at lunchtime. She usually puts her heels in a drawer and locks them. Next week when I see her getting ready to walk, I’ll go talk to her. Hopefully it will distract her enough to leave her heels under her desk for me to enjoy while she’s walking.
footman13

Post by footman13 »

Atlas wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:47 pm Classic black pumps & jeans my favourite! & watching girls dangling them, total turn on!! Hey did anyone notice, the writing inside her heels?? The first word looks like “cum” lol now if that’s not a sign to cum in her heels I don’t know what is :)
I didn’t notice that!! It is a sign!! I’m doing it.....soon. Next time they are under her desk, if I can work up the nerve, I will playfully pick up one of her heels and bury my face in it just to see what her reaction is!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

This is incredible! Muddy too this is superb!!
footman13

Post by footman13 »

supercheap454 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:42 am This is incredible! Muddy too this is superb!!
How should I help her get the mud off?
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Just cum coat them hahah
footman13

Post by footman13 »

Oh I plan to
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Please put all the cum the inside of the shoes, and not to be cleaned.
footman13

Post by footman13 »

SirRye wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:26 am Please put all the cum the inside of the shoes, and not to be cleaned.
I will. Then I’ll post a pic of here wearing them after....
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Please cum in them if you could. Pointed toe is the best