How can we not be fetish fiends?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

How can we not be fetish fiends?

Post by droid1959 »

Women paint their toenails. They wear shoes that, really, have little logic to them other than being friggin so damn sexy. They wear sexy nylons, and go barefoot, even at times in weather and temperatures that would be better suited to wearing Muk-luks. Shoes, even some boots they wear totally cover the foot but leave the toes open and exposed, screaming "LOOK AT ME, NOTICE MY PRETTY SEXY ALLURING TOES!"

And then some women think it's weird that we get turned on by their feet, their shoes, their displays? Some think its weird men (like us) want to suck their toes, fuck their feet, even fuck the shoes that were on their feet. Luckily for me my wife understands and even teases me with her feet, toes, nylons and heels. But before we met over nine years ago, she never experienced any foot fetish attention. Maybe I converted her?