Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

girlsockfucker
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by girlsockfucker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Stevly wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am
Great job, the socks were thread bare which would make them feel amazing to slip one on your cock,
Love the classics,. An ex gf back in the day had a platform pair , used to love doing them
Platform classics? Were they the Reebok "dubble" if so they were the hottest back in the day

sneakerfun
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:16 am

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by sneakerfun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:28 pm

Fantastic work. Love the description and the pics. She wasn’t kidding about how often she wears them. The soles are really worn down in places. I bet you had that van rocking as soon as you were back in it! I’ve got a feeling her feet will be yours at some point too. Thanks for sharing. The best thread on here!

Marofeet
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 am
Location: London

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by Marofeet » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:59 am

sneakerfun wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:28 pm
Fantastic work. Love the description and the pics. She wasn’t kidding about how often she wears them. The soles are really worn down in places. I bet you had that van rocking as soon as you were back in it! I’ve got a feeling her feet will be yours at some point too. Thanks for sharing. The best thread on here!
It was very hot, she definitely wears them super often. When it comes to getting her feet... i don’t know if i get the right vibe from her tbh, will have to wait and see

FTLO
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:24 pm

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by FTLO » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:04 pm

Great thread dude, I really hope to see more converse / vans, considering that (luckily) every girl seems to have them

sl77
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 am

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by sl77 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Great job! Did you buy them from her or are you just borrowing them?

Marofeet
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 am
Location: London

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by Marofeet » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:35 pm

sl77 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:01 pm
Great job! Did you buy them from her or are you just borrowing them?
In this thread i only share shoes that i borrow, cum and return to the owner

Marofeet
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 am
Location: London

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by Marofeet » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 am

As it turns out i own the reebok classics now so who wants them? I did fill them both up with cum but they stink like nothing ever happened cuz they’re so potent.

https://imgur.com/a/IwdJNHV

stryder
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by stryder » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:06 am

Marofeet wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 am
As it turns out i own the reebok classics now so who wants them? I did fill them both up with cum but they stink like nothing ever happened cuz they’re so potent.

https://imgur.com/a/IwdJNHV
Why not, it will be fun to play with those sneakers! I sent you a MP ; )

sneakerhead
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by sneakerhead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 am

How did you end up with them

girlsockfucker
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by girlsockfucker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm

How on earth did you end up with her favourites...

Post Reply