Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

girlsockfucker

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them -EXCITING REEBOKS

Post by girlsockfucker » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:39 pm

God Those classics will be the best update ever

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:46 pm

They look so wonderfully worn. Hope they smell as good as they look. I bought a similar pair off a uni student recently. Really looking forward to the update.

sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:42 pm

amazing, take pics of the inside! see if you can stain them some more

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Got some news, the Reeboks were truly amazing and extremely smelly, they didn't disappoint one bit! The owner said these are her favourite and she wore them practically every day for a year

Either way you'll have to wait for an update with these as I wanted to show you my previous ohoto session with a super hot Latina.
I already shot with her and she has one of the prettiest feet so far. She seems to be slowly getting the idea behind this project as she asked me million questions and when she was giving me the socks she sniffed them and said "they smell good" and smiled at me. I'm gonna take things slowly but will definitely try to take it a step further (it worked few times before it could work now as well).
Her shoes weren't stinky at all but well u can't have everything i guess...
As a bonus u can see cum stains in her other pair i cummed like 20 times (used an UV light to show it better) and her wearing them... that was pretty hot.
Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/uHp6gYz
https://imgur.com/a/iVr6YfI

sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Cum in Latina Shoes

Post by sneakerfun » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Glad you got to meet the Classics girl. Really looking forward to that update! This one though is good - you are right, she has got pretty feet! Really interesting that she is probably on to you!! Might make it easier for you to have her feet. When will you return her shoes? Thanks for sharing!

jizzload

Post by jizzload » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:03 am

Awesome. I cant wait to see the reeboks cummed. Also I am crazy about seeing the AF1 cummed again.

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:46 pm

sneakerfun wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:15 pm
Glad you got to meet the Classics girl. Really looking forward to that update! This one though is good - you are right, she has got pretty feet! Really interesting that she is probably on to you!! Might make it easier for you to have her feet. When will you return her shoes? Thanks for sharing!
I’ll return them next week probably, we will see where will this actually end with her

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by Marofeet » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:20 pm

Okay guys, i see you’re really waiting for the Reebok Classics update.
I’ve met the girl as planned, she was okay looking but her shoes were crazy looking! I really wanted to get my hands (and other parts of my body 😁) on them.
It’s nice to see people i meet for the first time can relax around me and don’t really mind.
She wore her ripped socks which in my opinion adds to the sexy vibe.
She told me “I’m sorry for the state of my feet but I’m a gymnast so you understand...” honestly i think they were perfectly fine.
At the end of our session i asked her “what do u think then? Was it so bad?” She said “not at all actually, i might start selling my foot pictures online...”
mind blown, does it mean she knows what it’s all about then? Either way she told me she owned them for a year but she wears them every single day as these are her favourite.
When i got them to a “private place” (lol the back of my van that was parked near to where we met) they were dump from sweat and so were the socks. The smell was really strong, my fingers got stinky just by holding the shoes.
It was a very moist smell but very pungent like acidic. I dropped a big load in them and i did it twice during the same day (couldn’t resist).
So here are the pics and i really hope you’ll enjoy them. Let me know!

https://imgur.com/a/2pUM3xQ
https://imgur.com/a/omtGbYV

girlsockfucker

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - super stinky reeboks filled up...

Post by girlsockfucker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:51 am

That's it game over.... Those classic can't be beaten.... Those socks I would kill for they were just perfect.

Pretty feet too.

Stevly

Post by Stevly » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am

Great job, the socks were thread bare which would make them feel amazing to slip one on your cock,
Love the classics,. An ex gf back in the day had a platform pair , used to love doing them