Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

klabaudi

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - extremely worn out AF1’s (25/03/21)

Post by klabaudi »

Would love to smell those sneakers, to. I also think of borrowing shoes regularly is the best one can do. You get the smell freshed up all the time and can cum them regularly with knowing shoes will be worn again.
sneakerfun

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - extremely worn out AF1’s (25/03/21)

Post by sneakerfun »

Those AF1s look gorgeous, hope they smell as good as they look? Would be great if she wears them to the hand over point so that they are still warm and moist when you get them. What does she think your doing with them?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

The king Maro! Please share more photos of the inside and the socks
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

The king Maro! Please share more photos of the inside and the socks
Justgg

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another girl for fun... (09/03/21)

Post by Justgg »

Marofeet wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:56 pm
Justgg wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:39 am
Marofeet wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:11 am
Justgg wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:55 am
Marofeet wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:24 pm Okay guys, new update 😁

I kept talking to that “bitchy” girl and i must’ve crossed the line or she didn’t originally understand my intentions as she got super mad at me. I sincerely thought there is no way she will meet me.
“ I dont want you to cum on my shoes, That’s disgusting“
But i explained it wasn’t necessarily about that (even tho i finished in her shoes like 5 times previously) and i wanted to cum on her feet
She laughed that the amount of money definitely wasn’t enough for me to do that to her but then i grew tired of it and said
“ Lol I won’t beg, trust me i have a lot that are fine with it”
She said:
“Ok, what time Thursday?”

So Thursday came around and it was a torture waiting so much time for a new pair of feet i never had fun with before.
She was running late due to the traffic and i was just waiting next to the bus stop she was supposed to arrive to.
I saw her getting out of the bus with her blonde hair, jeans and high top nikes.
We chatted for a bit, i wasn’t stressed or anything but excited like hell. I lead the way to my van and let her in. She sat down and asked me “what should I do then?”
I told her to lay down on her stomach and put her legs up and I’d take care of everything else.
She laid down and gave me full access to her big feet.
I untied one shoe and with a difficulty slowly pulled it off to reveal these dirty sock.
I smelled the shoe but they seemed quite new so not too much smell in them. I then continued sniffing her sock and to my pleasure they had that cheesy smell to them.
I got really excited and decided to take “him” out for some fun.
My heart was pounding as i removed the second shoe and put her socked feet on my face and just buried my nose in them, the smell was great 😉

When i started peeling her sock off she said “just be careful, I’m very ticklish”
Her nails were unpainted and she had quite big and meaty feet (size 40 EUR) with a sexy tattoo on one side. I sniffed between her toes trying not to miss even the slightest scent. The second sock came off and i asked her a question.
“Can i suck your toes and lick your feet?”
She giggled and said
“Yeah sure whatever, I’ll definitely be ticklish but it’s fine”
So i stuffed her toes into my mouth and sucked the sweat while sniffing the other foot. She was moving nervously as my tongue was tickling her toes and sole.
I was really horny now and knew i wouldn’t be able to last much longer but also didn’t want this to end.
I’ve quickly put my wet penis into her shoe to spread some pre cum and then covered her legs with my jacket so wouldn’t make too much mess.
“I’m gonna finish now”
She just made a noise acknowledging so i went full on.
Got the feet as close as possible to me and covered them nicely and evenly with a thick layer of cum.
She didn’t even move when it was falling on her soles and toes.

As i was finished i pulled my pants back up, took few pics and nicely wiped her feet.
She got up and we had a little chat again, she then left.
I messaged her again after few hours thanking for this opportunity and she replied me with something really hot:
https://imgur.com/a/mqkHxh7

To conclude, it was great as always but unfortunately won’t be meeting her again as she is living UK in few weeks time. Hope you enjoyed and if u did be sure to leave a comment 😁
https://imgur.com/a/Qwvf0lu
Really nice update as always. You have videos of your meetups? You sell them?
I have loads of videos, i need to learn how to angle the gopro on my head properly as it isnt showing the exact angle i want it to.
I was actually thinking of selling the videos purely because i want to fund my fetish adventures.
I’ve got most videos from my sole cumming adventures as well as shoe borrowing meet ups with girls
it sounds good to me, really interested in that
Maybe others in here are also interested
I need to look into this, any suggestions as to what service i should use?
why don't you use Drive? Idk what fees other services have (like Iwantclips.com)
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Id be down to fund it as well
Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another girl for fun... (09/03/21)

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.