Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raga83

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another pervy foot story with pics (23/02/21)

Post by raga83 »

Fantastic as always Maro. How many times have you used this particular little slut so far?
e551218

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another pervy foot story with pics (23/02/21)

Post by e551218 »

agreed. you are the best. also like the girls AF1. classic smelly nike. i think she is in live with you. should treat her good. she will be open to much more nasty stuff at a later stage.

keep on doing this.
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Awesome! Next time ask if you wouldn’t mind walking around in it.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Brilliant extra dimension to your wonderful work. Do you think she is getting something more from your arrangement than just money? Thanks for sharing btw!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyheyhey55555

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - face revealed (25/01/21)

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Marofeet wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 pm
heyheyhey55555 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:50 am
Marofeet wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 am Alright guys, i don’t want you to forget about me too much so I’ll post an old story i never shared here.

My now very regular Thai girl texted me again with the same question: “wanna meet soon?”
I like her and her feet so didn’t really mind so much.
“Sure, I’ll let you know when because my schedule changes all the time”.
So few days went past and i finally managed to find a day that was not as busy. I texted her asking if we could meet. She was more than happy to do it that day. We started discussing the prices and i came up with a naughty idea...
Me: Can u offer anything special? 😁🙈
Her: I can use my feet too 🔝
Me: Hmmm, i had a different idea lately but u wouldn’t go for it 😂
Her: Tell me
Me: I was thinking of cumming in your shoe while ur foot is inside lol
Her: How cum inside when my feet is inside
Her: You mean on top like my laces
Me: Nooo, inside but I’d slightly take the heel off
Me: Like pop it open lol
Her: Oh ok yeah idm
Her: Not on socks and that’s ok 👌
Me: On your barefeet in the shoes
Her: Yes
Me: But then I’d stain your shoe inside as well lol
Her: Yeah that’s ok inside not on the outside
Her: But they smell inside so that wouldn’t be a problem 😎😎

So really excited i arranged for our meeting and a location to meet. The location was pretty central but a small street and when i arrived it was pretty empty... unfortunately it changed as i was waiting for her to arrive and so many taxi drivers etc decided to take a break in their car park in front and the back of my van....
When she arrived i decided to move the van somewhere else. There was nobody in the area so we hoped in the back. She laid down and put her feet up for me
Her: i wore these for 2 days so they should smell the way you like

I touched her ankles delicately and brushed her shoes with my hands, then undid her shoelaces and proceeded to remove one shoe slowly... i inhaled the air in that little gap created by popping the heel off and the smell was so satisfying... her feet were really warm because of the fluffy socks.
I then removed the second shoe and buried my nose in the toe area, she wiggled them happily to allow more smell to hit my nose.
I then removed the fluffy sock and exposed her bare foot with the dotted imprint from her socks, they were a bit damp but smelled gorgeous.
I stuffed her little toes into my mouth and sucked the sweat from between them slightly tickling them with my tongue. She was giggling and that caused even bigger turn on for me.
I removed the other sock and repeated the same thing. Once the feel were licked and sucked. I placed my member on the toes and started rubbing the bottom and top of her feet.
I was ready to go full on so decided to fo with my plan and slipped her shoes back on her feet. I popped the heel off a bit more to allow my member inside. I started going really fast inside of the shoe rubbing against her moist sole and came after some time.
I shot a big load inside her shoe and popped the heel back on so my cum was spread all over her foot.
She wiped the inside of her shoe and i let her out.

The van parked behind now had a guy sitting inside and not sure if he saw us slip out of the back but didn’t make any comment or eye contact so seemed fine.

It was a great and sexy experience, i need to arrange another meeting with her soon as she texted me again saying “you’re missing out, i kinda like feeling what you do to my feet” can’t waste such talent.

As always, enjoy my story!

https://imgur.com/a/k2gbfbL
Damm that is so hot love the af1. I need to find someone like this in the uk lol.
To clarify all this is happening in London so it’s possible ;)

I know, ive followed this thread from the begining. If this is what London is like though, i need to move universities lol.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

nice story :D