My aunt teaser + upcoming visit! (NEW!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Craigovi229

Re: My aunt teaser + upcoming visit! (#14)

Post by Craigovi229 »

So we went on a day out which includes a formal photo shoot. It was a really hot day but the photo shoot required all to wear closed toe shoes. This fine MILF wore these flats, barefoot! We were our for at least 4 hours in the hot sun, I couldn't stop staring .. just dreaming of the warmth and scent developing.

Captured a couple while we were out.

When we got back, she went to the room and came back to the living room wearing sandals. I immediately got up and went to investigate!

I went to the guest bathroom and viola! She had placed them on the window pane. I took a sniff, holy shit. My dick was throbbing!

It was sensational, still warm and slightly moist. I sniffed one and had my dick shoved deep into the other. Not before I worshipped every inch, though. I had these pics too. There was dry grass in the toe area, stuck there under her sweaty toes for hours .. god, who knew grass tastes that good?!

I heard footsteps in the adjoining room .. I stopped. It was her. She was speaking to her husband who was complaining about the heat. "It is hot, yeah. My feet were so sweaty in those damn shoes, I had to air them out by the window". Needless to say .. splash!

I included a crop from the photoshoot photo's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Re: My aunt teaser + upcoming visit! (NEW!)

Post by sneaksniffer »

That brought back a very pleasurable experience I had similar to yours. Thanks for the details, when you wrote my feet were so Damn sweaty in those shoes it put me over the edge. I can still remember smelling those similar shoes and cumming all over them and it was so intense it ended up everywhere. And like your experience she was right outside the bathroom door.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

She had on a short leopard print dress with these black sandals. Look at that MILF rear resting on them, perfect place for my face.

Perfect legs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

She's got sexy feet, would love to smell them and the stinky flats while stroking my raging cock.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Who is she? Do you have access to her shoes often?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh yessssss! Love love LOVE IT!
Diavolo

Post by Diavolo »

Pic of her soles ?
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

These are the next pair I was chasing, got a candid under the table. I then managed to get a pic of them just after she took them off and went to change her outfit. I only had time to put my cheeks against the warm insole and take a lick at the toe strap. Got this one pic, tilt your screen horizontally and you can see the foot/toe prints.

Problem with her always wearing them is that I couldn't get a chance to cream them :x :cry: .
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Brings back memories! I love your work!
Fetishman38

Post by Fetishman38 »

Mann so hot any new ones i want to do the same to my cousins flip flops but i am scared i get caught by someone