FUCKING MY LINE MANAGER’S HEELS

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raisha90

FUCKING MY LINE MANAGER’S HEELS

Post by raisha90 »

Alone in the office today to review all the pending cases. I found my line manager’s heel under the desk while i put the documents on her desk. So i decided to have fun with it. I fucked her both heels in her room. It’s satisfying to clean up her toe prints on her both heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: FUCKING MY LINE MANAGER’S HEELS

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice job! I love peeptoe boots. Did you get a chance to cum them? Do you get frequent access to her shoes or is it a rare thing?
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 am Nice job! I love peeptoe boots. Did you get a chance to cum them? Do you get frequent access to her shoes or is it a rare thing?
Nope i didn't cum on them, i just cleaned up the toe prints. It's quite rare, but i hope i can play with her heels again and again.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

So fucking hot show us more
MuddyWolf

Post by MuddyWolf »

Wow... love those heels. Must be a real turn on being in that office.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holly shit.. more! get a candid of her weaRING THEM PLEASE!!