Anyone want to meet up Plymouth area for high heel fun straight bi or gay ..

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

proshoe

Anyone want to meet up Plymouth area for high heel fun straight bi or gay ..

Post by proshoe »

Is there any genuine people who want to meet up around the Plymouth area to have lots of fun with my Mrs high heels.. she has so many pairs lots well worn and well cum in she loves to wear them knowing that there is cum in them so they smell great.. lots of Kurt Geiger carvella lk Bennett faith new look Zara .. I am straight but possibly a bit bi as I love girls but like the idea of wanking and sucking a cock .. I would love to have mine wanked and sucked wearing rubber gloves I love to wear heels in doors and sometimes with the Mrs when I fuck her with her also wearing heels I am happy to try anything new and happy to do anything you like to try like both sucking or wanking each other at same time and would possibly try playing around with arse as I do put a heel up mine
Only reply if you are up for any of this but I cannot accomadate so it’s either yours or split cost of hotel room