How would you fuck these Shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jogi83

How would you fuck these Shoes?

Post by Jogi83 »

How would you fuck these shoes.
I need some new Ideas... :wink:
PicsArt_07-15-12.10.35.jpg
PicsArt_07-15-12.10.19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bazzaba

Re: How would you fuck these Shoes?

Post by bazzaba »

Thrust your cock in and out of the toe area till you cum
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would run my cock through the strap on the side of one so I was sticking through. Then I would put the other one next to my tip and use a personal vibrator to make me blow a load all over the second pair of heels. I love t-straps and mary janes.
Jogi83

Post by Jogi83 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 am I would run my cock through the strap on the side of one so I was sticking through. Then I would put the other one next to my tip and use a personal vibrator to make me blow a load all over the second pair of heels. I love t-straps and mary janes.
Nice Idea I will try it
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Oh yes , I would jump them till I cum inside..
Jogi83

Post by Jogi83 »

I bought some new Pumps.How would you fuck these Pumps
PicsArt_07-22-08.29.02.jpg
PicsArt_07-22-08.29.26.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Take one shoe, and stick the ankle strap of it inside your ass as you fuck the other one. If you raise your ass up somehow, you can let the shoe hang by the ankle strap, which adds a bit of pressure, AND pleasure. My sister had a beautiful pair of pumps back in the 80's that i would smuggle out her closet. They were classic, almond-toe pumps, pearly white. I came lotsa wads in them! That ankle-strap up my ass really enhanced the pleasure!!! I loved those pumps!! Wish i could find a pair just like them!!!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I think the first two pairs are amazing. I would just fuck them in the regular way, my balls in the heel cup, my dick thrusting into the toe box so that my cockhead was inside the shoe against the tip of the pointed toe. I'd probably buckle the strap around myself too. I love the way that feels and looks. I could also imagin myself getting very oral with them. Are they an older woman's shoes? They look very proper and ladylike.
Jogi83

Post by Jogi83 »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:03 pm I think the first two pairs are amazing. I would just fuck them in the regular way, my balls in the heel cup, my dick thrusting into the toe box so that my cockhead was inside the shoe against the tip of the pointed toe. I'd probably buckle the strap around myself too. I love the way that feels and looks. I could also imagin myself getting very oral with them. Are they an older woman's shoes? They look very proper and ladylike.
Hey MadAboutShoes,no they are not older woman shoes.The first pair are my wife's bridalshoes.The second one are also from my wife.The good thing is,my wife doesn't wear them often so I can have fun with them 😀
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

They are very nice and classy shoes. I would enjoy having some fun with both pairs. Would you ever consider making video clips of doing the things I. My last post?