Cumming in my hot Aunt's heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudvdb

Re: Cumming in my hot Aunt's heels.

Post by claudvdb »

Looks like heaven to me.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Hero_P

Update: Cumming in my hot Aunt's heels.

Post by Hero_P »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while been busy this past month. However I have been filling up small vials with my spunk so when I don't have time to jerk off into a heel I'll throw in my seed from the vial.
Bottle of spunk.jpg
I went round my aunts recently and found this new pair of sexy wedges, I didn't have the chance to take them to the toilet and have my way with them unfortunately, but I did throw in my spunk from the vial into both shoes.
Wedge 1.jpg
Wedge 2.jpg
wedge 3.jpg
wedge 4.jpg
As you can see cum goes watery after a while, so it's less sticky, but it is better than nothing. I also saw the flowery heels next to them and dashed some seed into them for good measure.
69263395_399558987361987_540531469676707840_n.jpg
69280868_669688543526283_8093192611713515520_n.jpg
69352124_2804569439572800_8832432847873638400_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How olds ya Aunty?? Definitely more into the flower pumps :)
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

My favorite thread
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Thanks for this update please keep going!!
Hero_P

Post by Hero_P »

Atlas wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:55 pm How olds ya Aunty?? Definitely more into the flower pumps :)
I believe she is 45. Yh her flowery pumps are my favourite pair.
wifey-heels wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:26 am My favorite thread

Cheers, appreciate it.
pumpscummer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:54 am Thanks for this update please keep going!!
Haha don't worry, I'm just getting started. :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

would love to see what it will look like after she wears her pumps with the dried cum!
Essexdude16

Re: UPDATE: Cumming in my hot Aunt's heels.

Post by Essexdude16 »

Hero_P wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:21 pm Sorry for the wait everyone. I haven't had the chance to go over to my aunts very often, or when I have its been too busy around me to do anything. However I did get a chance recently to go over and have my way with the blue flowery heels. The smell was intoxicating and it had a good amount of toe crud as well. Apologies for the picture quality had to take them quickly.

Flowery 1.jpg
Flowery 2.jpg
Flowery 3.jpg
Flowery Spunkshot.jpg
Flowery spunkshot 2.jpg

I've also been filling up small vials with my spunk, which I'll pour into the toe box of a shoe when I don't have time to take it into a toilet.

I've got some pictures, of three different shoes where I poured my spunk into. I'll post these in a few days.

Hopefully they'll make her shoes nice and sticky.

Are they for sale I love them high heels I love to sniff them & fuck them high heels
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

These flowery heels are very sexy and exciting.
You should pour the whole bottle on your heels and let your cum slide into the printed toes area. :-)
Hero_P

Re: UPDATE: Cumming in my hot Aunt's heels.

Post by Hero_P »

Essexdude16 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:59 am
Hero_P wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:21 pm Sorry for the wait everyone. I haven't had the chance to go over to my aunts very often, or when I have its been too busy around me to do anything. However I did get a chance recently to go over and have my way with the blue flowery heels. The smell was intoxicating and it had a good amount of toe crud as well. Apologies for the picture quality had to take them quickly.

Flowery 1.jpg
Flowery 2.jpg
Flowery 3.jpg
Flowery Spunkshot.jpg
Flowery spunkshot 2.jpg

I've also been filling up small vials with my spunk, which I'll pour into the toe box of a shoe when I don't have time to take it into a toilet.

I've got some pictures, of three different shoes where I poured my spunk into. I'll post these in a few days.

Hopefully they'll make her shoes nice and sticky.
Are they for sale I love them high heels I love to sniff them & fuck them high heels
Ah I'm afraid not, she wears them almost all the time, it would be too obvious to swap them with a new pair.
rigilover wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 am These flowery heels are very sexy and exciting.
You should pour the whole bottle on your heels and let your cum slide into the printed toes area. :-)
Yeah, I've got 8 Vials which I'm trying to fill up and then I'm going to wreak havoc.

I did this to a hot girls shoe at work once, put a whole vial in each shoe and left it over night, would've loved to have seen her face the next day.

I also put in a whole vial into another woman's hot pink heels at work during lunch, I got to see how disgusted she was as she had to wear her flats for the rest of the day whilst her heels were left to dry off :D