Sexy neighbor’s petite size US 7 shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippercreamer

Sexy neighbor’s petite size US 7 shoes

Post by slippercreamer »

My neighbor downstairs is a cute little Italian woman in her late 20s. Haven’t seen her bf for weeks and she’s been heard crying through my floor/her ceiling lately. Makes one wonder...

Anyhow I’ve blasted her shoes a couple times and the ones pictured got a load this morning. Didn’t have time to take a pic of the cum as I would’ve been late for work. But the right one got a good soaking. She NEVER wears socks and these have become quite fragrant over the spring. Had almost no odor last year. It’s difficult for me to get pics with cum but I will try. With neighbors and gf roaming round the building and all.

She has some high-top kind of sneakers, super-cute and European looking. Blasted those a couple times, kind of difficult to put my cock in but I removed the insole and made sure I soaked the toe marks with sperm. She does not leave those out anymore.

Lastly she has some Nikes that are left on the stoop sometimes. Haven't blasted them yet but had a sniff. Light vinegar but mostly just feminine scent. Wonderful!

IMG_0019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgetoeprints

Re: Sexy neighbor’s petite size US 7 shoes

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

I'd love to see photos of your cum drenching them!!! Any chance you could get a pic of her too?
Kik same as username
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Like I said I will do my best to get a pic of my load in these shoes. These are some of the softest, most satisfying shoes that I've ever shot into. No promises but I will see if I can get some creepshots of her.

(Edit: removed face pic b/c wasn’t comfortable leaving it out there. Sorry 😐)
Last edited by slippercreamer on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

You say she never wears socks either, now that its summer time I cant imagine how great they are. I'm looking forward to this thread!
Kik same as username
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Sexy!!
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

sexy thread! Im waiting for further updates.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

First load pictured. That felt good. Sopped it up the best I could but with it being so hot, I'm sure she'll chalk up any feeling of residue to her sweaty feet.

Used the flash, you can see the outline of her (right) foot in the dirty part there... looks like she has high arches!

IMG_0022.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Can't wait to see her feet!
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Congrats, so hot! I bet there are amazing toe prints at the end of the shoe!!!! Keep it up! Would love to see any creep shots of her if you can manage!
Kik same as username
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Yeah, there are pretty nice toe prints. I should've taken another angle more inside the shoe... was a bit rushed unfortunately. As far as seeing her feet, I haven't even seen them yet! She wears shoes outside of her apartment 100% of the time. I remember seeing flip flops on the stoop last year but I can't say I ever remember seeing her wearing them.

I still plan to get creepshots if at all possible.