friend ejaculate peep toe - Peep toe Schutz

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandaliadesalto

Re: friend ejaculate peep toe - Peep toe Schutz

Post by sandaliadesalto »

Q MARCA É ESSE SALTO PRATEADO AO LADO DO SCARPIN AZUL DA SCHUTZ?
sandaliadesalto

up
marcelo augusto

Post by marcelo augusto »

olá, é da mesma marca do calçado meio amarelo ao lado, "BELLE SCARPE". A loja já fechou aqui em BH, tinha alguns bons calçados.
sandaliadesalto

marcelo augusto wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 am olá, é da mesma marca do calçado meio amarelo ao lado, "BELLE SCARPE". A loja já fechou aqui em BH, tinha alguns bons calçados.
tesao da porra cara!!! mostra fotos deles.
sandaliadesalto

UP
sandaliadesalto

UP
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

sandaliadesalto wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:54 am Last month, that college friend's delight asked me on a Friday to pick up college supplies from her apartment during the break of class. She gave me the keys to her apartment. I went with my heart racing. Arriving there, I was soon taking the first high heel I found in her room. it was a red high-heeled peep toe from Schutz. I knew it could not be long. I smelled, licked and masturbated him leaving my sperm on purpose. What made me even more afraid was to see her wearing the same peep toe at a party the next night.
Mmmmm you are so lucky to have a chance doing those sexy heels!!!
sandaliadesalto

mflorest3 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:55 pm
sandaliadesalto wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:54 am Last month, that college friend's delight asked me on a Friday to pick up college supplies from her apartment during the break of class. She gave me the keys to her apartment. I went with my heart racing. Arriving there, I was soon taking the first high heel I found in her room. it was a red high-heeled peep toe from Schutz. I knew it could not be long. I smelled, licked and masturbated him leaving my sperm on purpose. What made me even more afraid was to see her wearing the same peep toe at a party the next night.
Mmmmm you are so lucky to have a chance doing those sexy heels!!!
Tks