Anyone from near london wanna meet me and my mum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe_shagger

Anyone from near london wanna meet me and my mum

Post by Shoe_shagger »

hi everyone, im a 19 year old lad from south london. My mums finally agreed to let me have some one round to fuk her shoes with me. ive had this thing about having another guy help me fuk my mums shoes with me 4 ages now, and as a little xmas gift shes given in lol. So if ur from near by, let me no and we can sort somthing out. Cheers
bazza

I am VERY interested

Post by bazza »

Hi there, I work in Central London and would love to come over and ride your Mum's sexy shoes. I have added you to my messenger contact list and I will send you a Private Message.
footguy

Post by footguy »

I WOULD LOVE TO WOULD SHE BE THERE? POST ME BACK FREE NEST SATURDAY
steveuk

your mum

Post by steveuk »

does your mum wear boots if so would she wear them for me and let me wank over them?
cheers steve
steve uk
spanky

moms heels

Post by spanky »

moms heels were the first and i dont feel bad --i still think about those heels-- i would not ask mom-- i just took them with out her knowing 8) i think she knew but she never said and i never asked. i have used many heels of women with out them knowing- idont think its wrong
sniffer

Post by sniffer »

Tumor wrote:Hi,

Do alot of you guys here do it with your mum's shoes/boots? I did once and felt really guilty about it, and since I have never heard about it on this forum I thought I was the only one... Is it wrong? Any opinions?

Thanks,
My mom's were the first.I dont feel guilty or think it is wrong.I did it for a long time.It was very special for a first time as I never forgot.I still do it on occasion. :twisted:
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

So, do you guyes have any pics of your mom's heels?
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

Do you have pictures moms shoes?
ShoeBandit

Post by ShoeBandit »

Wow, your mum has agreed for you and someone else to fuck her shoes. That's pretty hot for the other guy I guess!

I've done it a few times in my mums. Also, there was a thread started by some guy at another feet forum (Can't remember which now) basically saying he used to love his mums feet but she didn't know. Anyway one day she found out and made him worship them, sniff them, lick them etc.

This carried on for a while, eventually he ended up cumming on her feet, she'd give him foot jobs etc. She started giving him blowjobs etc, he began eating her pussy, her ass etc. and they used to get upto all kinds of kinky shit. I think eventually they had full on sex. Not sure whether it was 100% true or not, but it seemed legit. Thread was quite long and he never got his stories mixed up or anything.

I got so hard reading it, but damn it felt wrong lol!