Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiderian

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by Tiderian »

Wow this thread is really one of the best in this forum...I just read through all pages and enjoyed it a lot...
Was once in SA and really there are really hot girls...
I would enjoy the neighbors undies as well :-)
Keep going man 17000 views means a lot people enjoy your thread but I can imagine to get nearly no reply is disappointing but please keep going
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

I have so many stories. So many pics. But it seems guys here like ugly toes, ugly shoes and fiction

I fucked my friend and her shoes....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

haha......your lawyer friend seems like fun!!....... :wink:
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

One of the hottest women i have met.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

No takers ... No one liking the pics and stories?
Tiderian

Post by Tiderian »

I don’t like them...I love them :-)) please keep up posting
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

went to lunch with my lawyer friend
it got a big hot and heavy - have some sneaky shots of her heels will post later
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I have had countless friends and groupies give me their old shoes. Most I confessed to. Others I make up an art project. I also had lots of success with platform boots and stripper shoes using the excuse ' seeing if i can come up with an idea how to make platform goth boots not break' and ask for old pairs broken or worn out and unwanted for 'research study' very high success rate! 1 style i love a lot is the NaNa boots Poleclimber model. Side zipper so i can insert my dick all the way and laydown face first on my bed and fuck them like a pussy. Great thing is being in a rock band, makes it an easy ice breaker to open conversation to goth/rocker girls that have old goth boots. Those nana's actually did have an issue with the soles which I used to my advantage. I went dormant after getting married. But before i settled down, i was getting a few pairs of boots in the mail a month paying at most the shipping cost. Girls were from fb or ones i met at my shows. Some girls didn't even want money saying that they were glad their old boots were going to a good cause... If some only knew that they would be my fuck toys when I had lonely nights at home. Boots were not the only shoes I would receive either. Sexy goth heels, converse allstars, nikes, fishnet and stripped stockings. Anything that were not flats, mules or flip flops. Platform strappy sandals, yes. When i was younger and not in a band, i bought off of ebay so much. Nike triax, adidas osweego, reebok freestyles, any steve madden platform and chunky heeled boots, and of course all brands of platform, goth etc types of boots that were worn enough to excite me. Aldo, SM, bakers, bcbg, mia, cheap store brands. I got so bad, i had almost 30 Rubbermaid bins full of shoes. Before i got married, (actually before i even met my wife) in 2016, I spent many drunk nights burning them. Had to be 300 plus pair of boots and 200+ of sneakers. Even couple sexy heels and boots found on the road. I couldn't just toss them. I hate the idea and even hearing females friends talk about such an act... But I was tired of the bins taking up space all over the house and garage even. Age was taking a toll on the material, boots were flaking and my precious Nike Triax rubber soles were deteriorating and crumbling upon touching them, let alone fucking them. Ugh. Was a nightmare thinking about all them money over the years on ebay I had spent... Just rotting away. Took some pics of my fav boots n sneakers burning. I still have about 10 bins still. Plus about 4 or 5 filled with the ashes of all the lost soles lol. Pun intended. But the stories of girla giving me their shoes in person that i hung out with after my shows or bumped into while bar hopping etc are endless. So much that some have nearly the same story, just a different girl lol
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Sorry, that got lengthy. Not trying to highjack. I love hearing others with stories of friends fulfilling fantasies or meeting stranger that become fuck-buddies etc. Just raw hardcore sex and no strings attached! I hate drama! Still wonder at times why I settled down. I know I am 35, not old old. I feel it at times ugh. I know in my life so far, I have experienced 100 times or more sex acts and played in other's fantasies that most on here are too scared to do or will ever achieve doing. I always tell other's, you can't get anywhere if you don't open your mouth to a girl! You never know who's a kinky one. Strippers are too easy! Sorry. Daddy girls also. Business/career girls are tricky. But honesty does get you places. And if you want to stay in that 'place'... Key is to never make the girl feel less important during sex play than a shoe. You cannot wine & dine a shoe right... But the girl that is going to pleasure later will give you everything if you treat her right!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Well said. Opening your mouth is the only way to get somewhere! Thanks for sharing!