Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I love the sandal fucking. Nothing like a pair of cute well worn sandals that need some cleaning with your tongue and to be scrubbed with your cock.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Indeed!!!!
servingmilfs12

Post by servingmilfs12 »

Amazing thread. You are a legend. Keep this up!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

No takers on other heels?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Think there's a conspiracy
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

My hot neighbour asked me if i could let the workmen in to her place today. And she'll drop off the Keys this morning! Of course I would! Can't wait! The last time i was very scared. Nervous. Anxious. Today I'm gonna get braver with her things...
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

So apologies for only getting back to this thread after like a month. Hot stories regarding my neighbour, lawyer friend and some girls I bought shoes off of, follow:
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

MY HOT NEIGHBOUR:
recall she gave me her keys to let in the workmen. Well I went in after and tried to have some fun. Here are the results:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

The next day I went back... her room was locked. but in another room, were her flats which I was so scared to move out of place, but i knelt down, kept them in place with my hands and I licked them alll over. loved the scent / aroma!

I spied them in another room and had to kneel down to these babies. Now I am not a huge flats man, but in the last year or so I have appreciated flats more, especially sexy ones or dirty ones....

On the other side of the bed were the fully toe printed beige ones. I nearly lost my load in my pants but didn't. I unfortunately didn't get to come them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

MY LAWYER FRIEND

So over the last few weeks we have become a bit tighter - her BF and her broke up, and I was good to her etc.

Recently she was going for an interview and she had not been for one in years and was not sure what to wear. So she asked me over the phone what she should use. I decided to give her some options but said I was not sure how they would go. I had to get off the phone. So later on I texted and asked her what she intended to wear. She asked me to chat to her later and she would show me. Now I expected pics of her outfits on the bed, but wha I got was her in her different outfits and different heels. I was in heaven. I played in cool, but all i wanted was pics of her heels.

So she sent me different pics and then I asked - show me what shoe options you have so I can better decide - and she did!!!! I was overjoyed.

Guys eventually I helped her choose the perfect outfit. Later that evening she said thanks and sent the pic you see last on the list here! HOW FUCKEN LUCKY WAS I?????????