Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Hi Gentlemen

Moved out to South Africa and Botswana about 4 years back. Was from Ireland before this.

Been a long time lurker on the forums, but after reading all the luck the guys have been having buying shoes from women online, I decided to be brave and do some stupid shit!

I now own 22 pairs of heels. all pre owned, all varied in usage, but every single one of them OH SO SEXY!

I intend to show you the shoes, some owners, and share the stories of the buy and what happened next. I have been intimate with 4 of the sellers already... and hope more action to cum.

Hope to keep you active on this thread so it doe not die!
Last edited by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker on Sat May 11, 2019 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - Weekly updates hopefully

Post by italianboots »

Sounds interesting, looking forward to hearing the stories....... :)
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I'd love to hear the stories.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Ok - here we are - post number 1.

Always wanted a Schutz pair of heels - something too sexy about them. This was my latest purchase (2 weeks ago).

I was on FB marketplace - saw them for sale. By a Brazilian lady (50 y.o. hot as fuck I think) and she was selling for her daughter (i found this out later).

Saw some of her pics of FB initially - she had about 4 pics of just her feet at various resorts as she lounged around, a few in a bikini, and some with her daughter.

ANYWAYS
I message her - say "interested in the nude schutz pair"
Messages back - still available
I ask for a whatsapp number so I could get more pics (she only had one on FB and it was too small, but I figured if its a schutz it must be great).
She sends me pics of the shoe and some clothes she has for sale. Tell her I just want the heels. On that same day, I compliment her pics on her profile.
We make plans to meet - she cancels last minute - I then ask her about her work times, home times where she is from etc. We get to talking and I make a plan to go see her before work. She then says she cant meet cos she has to be at work. I say no problem, my have to cancel then cos I dont know when I will be available again.
She then says no - she will make a plan - meet me at her place and she will go back to work.

I bravely go to her place - I know she lives alone. Wait in my car. She arrives, invites me in. Opens a box with 5 pairs of heels (but they were rubbish) and some clothing. She opens each one and shows it to me. I am loving the fashion show. Stop myself from asking her to model them for me - dont want to be a freak the first time.
She tells me she is from Brazil (hot fuken accent), we get to talking. She shows me the shoe i want and I am in love. Well used, dirty, TOE PRINTS!!!! She then tells me it is her daughters shoes. She wore it once only. Her daughter was out the country.

I take the shoes. Pay her. Leave.
I am trembling - as I drive away. I want to push the heels in my face but cant - broad daylight - people everywhere. Resist the urge.
Get home. People here - hide the shoes.

Next morning, first thing - shoes to face. Dick in shoes. Inhale deeply. The smell is incredible. The toe prints divine. I search the daughters profile. Jerk off to the heels, and look at the daughter and mum in a beach shot. A you can see - was highly turned on based on the cumshot!

I love toe prints - I liked well used shoes. I like licking the dirt from the outside and inside of the shoe and have a huge thing for the well used, dirty sole of the shoe. Licked it all. Smelt it all. Came them...

See the pics - this was part one for that morning....
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

PICS - Me just admiring them...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

getting into it....

I really didnt wana cum them and destroy the integrity of the toe prints... but hey... a guy can't really hold back on these babies right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker on Fri May 10, 2019 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

They look so good and well worn, I always cum in the left and sniff the right one. Such a turn on for her to give them over to you
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

it was an incredibly sexy moment - she never flinched - didn't ask questions - we just had a casual chat about where she works, where she's from etc...

BEST part - sorry should have been part of the story... When I left her place, an hour or so later I texted her - "pity you were in a hurry, I would have loved to buy you a drink".
She replied "why didn't you just ask"

Next day I texted her - chatted in general then I asked he about that drink again. We are meeting on Monday. I know this is early days - but I am hoping to get her drunk, take her home, and then ask her to put some heels on and i want to at least enjoy some foot and oral action...
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:01 am getting into it....

I really didnt wana cum them and destroy the integrity of the toe prints... but hey... a guy can't really hold back on these babies right?
caralho meu! voce é brasileiro? esse peep toe da marca Schutz é do Brasil!
rush440

Post by rush440 »

awesome! Pics of the daughter?