Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

BRAZILIAN LADY UPDATE
We went out for drinks on Wednesday afternoon. The food district is 5 mins or less from her house, so I insisted I fetch her, giving all sorts of reasons why it was a good idea. But all I wanted was a chance to take her in to her place drunk at the end of the night.
We got to talking - after 2 drinks she asked who I bought the shoes for. I said myself. And then I came clean - that I have a thing for heels. I saw her ad. She looked hot. And the shoes was a way of getting to meet her. She laughed like crazy. Didnt believe me. Then she asked me about my fetish. Then she started to dangle her heels and asked "so if i did this it would turn you on?". I said yes. She asked "really???". I said yes. I complimented her heels and her feet. She said thanks and told me how she loves heels and dancing in heels.
Anyways our conversation turned to normal stuff - she told me how many men want to bed her after her hubby died - she attends brazilian dance shows. She has stage shoes - i asked to see them, she told me maybe one day.
Night ends - take her back to her place. She pecks me on the cheek to say good bye. I pull her in for a lip kiss. She is immediately turned on. I ask if we can take this inside... inside your pants. She laughs, but looks me straight in the eye and jumps off the car. She jiggles her ass as she goes to her stairway. I follow, lock my car, enter her place. We kiss. We have great oral sex. She leaves, puts on a flipin hot pair of heels and comes back. She asks if I like, in her drunken voice. I said maybe I can show you how much. I bend down. lick, suck, nibble on her feet and heels.

She tells me to get up and fuck her... and that I do!

There was no chance for pics - but she says she will send me some in the week. I will post her social media pics later today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker on Fri May 17, 2019 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great stories! I can't wait to hear more.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Soccer mom soccer mom soccer mom!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Awwww. You don't like this lady?
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Awesome stories! She has such cute little feet!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:27 am Awwww. You don't like this lady?
I do! I just LOVE hot soccer moms more though
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Very long story bro ~
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

@ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker, you are living the dream man. Fucking love it, thanks.

Brazilian Lady, what heels did she wear for you when you fucked her?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

LAWYER FRIEND

So i have this hot as fuck lawyer friend. Know her for about 5 years now. Every man wants to screw her - great body, great dress sense, great personality. I also before we became close wanted to screw her, but not as much as anyone else wanted to. Guys would see us together and get jealous or they would ask me for her number. She really was/is that hot! She did one day sit on my lap cos there wasnt a chair available and fuken ground into me, got me hard and carried on playing and teasing me like nothing happened. I had a chance once to take her out and was intending to fuck the shit out of her, BUT her boyfriend ended that idea!
Long story short - I told her the school I was giving classes at, was having an event, to showcase their talents, but the girls are not well to do, and they are looking for donations of shoes.
I knew she had a shitload of heels cos I have in 5 years never seen her in flats.
She promptly agreed to look and let me know.
2 days later (this is July last year) she calls me - tells me she has boxes, can someone fetch them.
I go - she has an SUV boot full of boxes. Instant hardon! These are the shoes she gave me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

more of the pics