Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

So... This morning the Brazilian lady moves our meeting to Wednesday. She says work is busy and Wednesday she will have more time for me... So disappointed. But soon that turned to joy. Another hot story for you.

Met a spanish girl 6 months ago when buying her shoes. We been chatting. Today i say hi... I am with her right now. More about that later. She is in the ahower now
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

crikey!!!....keep us posted! :D
ShoeluvJHB

Post by ShoeluvJHB »

Damn nice heels. I too am from south africa Johannesburg. I also buy heels from ladies. Want to swap?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

SPANISH GIRL
So i met this stunning spanish girl in October last year. She was selling 2 pairs of heels - pics to follow. Guys - the heels were hot I had to have them. Went to her place, and oh my faaak. She was hot as heel. Slim, tight, curly hair, cute as fuck. Short flowing summer dress and barefeet - cute feet!
She gives me the shoes, I hand over the money. I was too nervous and wanted to get outta there so didnt chat much. What I did get though was that she was from spain, husband and her moved here a few years ago and they and he mostly, travels far for work. I asked how she felt about being here etc... she wasnt too pleased.
Anyways I leave without too much chat.
BUT i whatsapp her the next day - say how great it was to meet another foreigner and why didint she like the place etc etc etc.
Long story short, over the next 3 months we became friends. Her hubby was going to leave in Jan, then Feb, then March for work.
Over those 6 months we shared interests, pics of our travels etc. One of teh pics she sent she was in a bikini. he deleted it soon after along with many of the pics but I kept pressing her for details - also kept complimenting her etc.
When her hubby left she was lonely - I asked her to meet me when and if I worked out closer to her. I actually wasnt but made a day to go there.
Again long story short - i visited her twice - we had coffee. She made a spanish meal. We chatted and I left.
Our chats became more daring - we shared some racy pics - and one day she says she was tired from standng all day and i said she needs a good foot massage. Our chats turned to feet and feet fetishes etc. She was cool with it but not too cool. She asked If i could give massages and I say yes. she says "im sure you can give more than good massages with that cock of yours".
My face and body lit up, hardened up, went into shock mode. In my subsequet conversations I found out she loves gagging on cock - my fave and she loves hardcore sex. I said maybe I can help her out - she says MAYBE!

Monday I met her as you would have read in the previous post. Long story short - the best fuck of my life. Chocked her, fingered her, 69sed her, fucked her feet, massaged her feet cos she said they were dry, came in her ass.

MORAL OF THE STORY - go buy 2nd hand ladies shoes - you never know what freak, like you, you are going to meet! or Meat!

I have attached pics of the shoes I bought from her - Polo peeptoes and cork plats slingbacks (clipped from all of my collection). More stories and pics will follow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Tonight, I meet the Brazilian lady....

Then I must tell you about the hot chinese lady and my lawyer friend...
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am Tonight, I meet the Brazilian lady....

Then I must tell you about the hot chinese lady and my lawyer friend...
Dude you are the fukkin man!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

holy crap man......this is like a freakin soap opera!!! awesome story :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great stories. Keep it up! That first pair of peeptoe heels is awesome!
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Very nice, you picked Schutz, you started very well. I have some of these, I am brazilian, and I second what you said. ;)
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Hi guys
Thanks for the encouragement!
I am going to categorise each story, by giving it a subject. So expect to find updates that start with these subjects:

BRAZILIAN LADY
LAWYER FRIEND
SPANISH GIRL
MIDDLE AGED SOCCER MOM
LAWYER FRIEND'S FRIEND
THE OUT OF WORK MATURE LADY
THE YOUNG DIVORCEE
THE CHINESE BLOGGER
THE PHILANTHROPIST
THE MAKE UP ARTIST
My Own Purchases
Last edited by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker on Fri May 17, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.