Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

more of the lawyer collection
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

some of her shoes are not the hottest - and you will note the oldest are from when she was really young (and her tastes grew guys, you should see the heels she has now - FUCK). ANyways my faves are the brown mules - smell old and musty. The black satin, really soiled ones, i sucked and fucked just to get that rich aromatic salty flavour from those shoes - was DIVINE!!!!

Which would you have fucked???
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:18 am some of her shoes are not the hottest - and you will note the oldest are from when she was really young (and her tastes grew guys, you should see the heels she has now - FUCK). ANyways my faves are the brown mules - smell old and musty. The black satin, really soiled ones, i sucked and fucked just to get that rich aromatic salty flavour from those shoes - was DIVINE!!!!

FUCK. So hot. Love the brown mules too.
Yes, your lawyer friend is a total slut. How could she have so many pairs of heels and wear all of them out so much?
Some of them looks totally sick with foot crud, I find it hard to believe that they don't contain any dried cum from previous men fucking her heels. (I would)
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

I was just curious if your friends would see notifications on Facebook when u coment on the market place? If so how can I fix it?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Chad96 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:32 pm I was just curious if your friends would see notifications on Facebook when u coment on the market place? If so how can I fix it?
Use an alias or new profile on FB dude - only way!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

ZaraSandals wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:40 pm
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:18 am some of her shoes are not the hottest - and you will note the oldest are from when she was really young (and her tastes grew guys, you should see the heels she has now - FUCK). ANyways my faves are the brown mules - smell old and musty. The black satin, really soiled ones, i sucked and fucked just to get that rich aromatic salty flavour from those shoes - was DIVINE!!!!

FUCK. So hot. Love the brown mules too.
Yes, your lawyer friend is a total slut. How could she have so many pairs of heels and wear all of them out so much?
Some of them looks totally sick with foot crud, I find it hard to believe that they don't contain any dried cum from previous men fucking her heels. (I would)
I would have been in heaven if that were the case (others fucked her heels).
Yeah I tasted most of the crud off of most of her heels. Sadly I had to throw a few pairs out as I had no space. Looking for anyone in SA who could help me store them. Or if anyone overseas wants to trade or buy them off of me - I am running out of hiding spaces - I don't live alone!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

SPANISH GIRL PIC UPDATE:
SO recall the day I went and met the Spanish girl and we...
Here is what she was wearing. I am not a fan, but it was what she had on. It smelt great though and the to prints were a bonus!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

THE YOUNG DIVORCEE

I'd say she is 26. She is from the middle east - mixed girl - english dad, middle east mum. Hot as fuck! Slim! Fits a pair of jeans like it was painted on her. No pics - i tried trust me.

Her ad was on a local classifieds site. Selling 3 pairs of shoes, the other 2 were rubbish.
She had pics of the shoes - and 2 of her feet in them. I asked for her number - we exchanged some texts on whatsapp. She said she was a feminist when I told her I was a guy. We got to talking I kept trying to ask why she mentioned that. The the story of her fucked up ex husband came about - no details really, but knew this was a bitter woman.
We decide to meet at a local mall - weekday morning and it was quiet. I sat at the back of a restaurant waiting to see her. But she didnt show. I tried to text but they were not being delivered. The waiter came to me and said a young lady was looking for a guy but she left. I went in search of her.
2 shops later I see an absolute beauty walking around with an Aldo box. I followed her around checking out her ass. Then went back to the restaurant and waited. 5 mins later she texts and says she is on her way.

She gets to the restaurant. We are seated on a sofa and I order drinks. She says she is in a hurry. She opens the box, and on the floor, so sexily lays out a pair of some of the hottest shoes I own!!! She puts them on to show them to me, and quickly takes them off. We end up spending an hour or so together talking about her life story and me explaining that I work with design students and we wanted the shoe for a project.
We chatted a few times after this and planned to meet, but 3 months later, she left the country.

Here are her shoes... her wedding shoes. Had lite toe prints, foot crud and other stains. I imagined what she did and stuff on her wedding day... loved licking this heel everywhere!!! Yes i get off on sucking off the shoe and the dirt even on the shoes! Love them! HAVE NOT BLASTED THESE SHOES YET!!! I don't know why I am waiting. Maybe I love the condition they are in. They smell great too!

I will try and get her original ad
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

THE SEAMSTRESS / DESIGNER
Story to follow but I bought these GORGEOUS heels from her. The denim ones smell like heaven - muskiness with a sweetish scent of perfume or whatever lotion her models wore. She is leaving town so selling her stuff. When I got there, heels everywhere. She shows me all of them even though I told her what I wanted. Raging boner the whole time, well hidden. Thank goodness. She was so sweet, mid 40s, hubby lives in Portugal right now.
She has another box with 2 absolutely stunning black heels - I enquire she says no - my best friend who is a model, wants those. So I said OK. I gave her the sob story about working with students at a design school. She shows me pics of her dresses and her model friend in her clothing - MY GOD!!!! What a hot piece of ass! Those pics I do have and will transfer later.

The denim heels feel so good to fuck. I could not get in through the peeptoe as it is a solid structure - then I used my imagination and fucked it from behind - the heel area. Feels divine. Shot huge loads in there but you cant see them cos they get soaked up in the denim.

The blak gladiators - sexy AF. Crud everywhere, salty salty salty. Love the taste and the smell. One of the best shoes I have fucked - my dick feels soft against the strap and fits perfectly. The sensation is amazing. And because the toe box is so long, it digs into my ballsack as I fuck it. I LOVE THE SENSATION!

Hope you enjoy my handiwork!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

more of the SEAMSTRESS Shoes I fucked