Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ZaraSandals »

@ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker I agree with the others, this is a fucking awesome thread and please keep cumming. Like @Thor Cockhammer some of the married ones among us are living life vicariously through your adventures.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 am Hi guys
Thanks for the encouragement!
I am going to categorise each story, by giving it a subject. So expect to find updates that start with these subjects:

BRAZILIAN LADY
LAWYER FRIEND
SPANISH GIRL
MIDDLE AGED SOCCER MOM
LAWYER FRIEND'S FRIEND
THE OUT OF WORK MATURE LADY
THE YOUNG DIVORCEE
THE CHINESE BLOGGER
THE PHILANTHROPIST
THE MAKE UP ARTIST
My Own Purchases
I'd love to hear from the soccer mom. The story about the Spanish woman was so hot. Love girls like that, naughty. Glad you had the opportunity to fuck basically everything from her. I bet her ass was to die for
Kik same as username
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great thread, have followed it with interest, please keep sharing your adventures :D :D
heelsdesigner

Post by heelsdesigner »

amazing shoes and stories, please keep going!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:21 am Also have to give you some credit for making me cum multiple times with the Spanish girl story. I don't normally get turned on by stories of married women getting fucked when told from the male's perspective, but when the woman obviously wants it as bad as she did, and does everything that she did to you, not giving a fuck or thinking about her husband, that is hot. At that point she is going to fuck someone, so might as well be you! I can imagine her texting you and just begging for cock in her mouth. Sooo fucking hot. I have a girl friend at work that started doing the same thing to me. Haven't fucked her (in fact I've had to turn her down multiple times, I'm worried she's a bit crazy), but still have some good stories and have gotten off on how she acts.

I'm married and the thought of my wife wanting and fucking another guy (even better just some guy that she met selling shoes) makes me extremely horny lately, so I suppose the story kind of satisfied that for me!
Just reading this made me hot as well. Yeah I am into guys liking married women and the husbands enjoying the attention. If i Had a steady GF, I'd want a guy to cum her feet in front of me. AND I would love to fuck a married womans feet and send her home.
There was a woman at work - very beautiful, very ladylike, everyone also liked her. We got hot and heavy a few times but never fucked. She has 2 daughters that are as hot as fuck.
I told her one day If she was not going to fuck me, that i would want to fuck her shoes - and guess what - she brought a pair to work. I fucked them. She wore them to work the next day! Was hot!

I actually put an ad out a few months ago, on many sites, asking to fuck shoes - didnt get any responses - but I live in hope!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Leevoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:13 pm :twisted: Wow those denim heels are so unique and amazing. I have a fetish for heels and jeans and love your images here especially with thick loads of spunk oozing out of them. :evil:
Honestly one of the best shoes I have fucked in my life - and I wonder if that is cos of the hole at the back.

Has anyone noticed the cum in the shoes in the pics? Or have you guys not looked closely????
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

thepablo wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 3:40 pm ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker you are the man! I rarely post in here, but I felt like I *had* to compliment you on your stories, good Sir.

I share your same passions, any and all of them, and I loved the short and to-the-point storytelling... amazing.

You almost brought me to the point of starting my own thread with the (many) stories I lived in the past... who knows. For the time being I hope to enjoy more of your wonderful stories.
Lets make a deal @thepablo? I came on her to relay new stories and post new pics BUT i wont, until you tell us a story! Hows that??? ANYONE AGREE???
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:35 am
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 am

I'd love to hear from the soccer mom. The story about the Spanish woman was so hot. Love girls like that, naughty. Glad you had the opportunity to fuck basically everything from her. I bet her ass was to die for
The spanish girl's ass - the 2nd best ass I have ever had. Perfect shape - perfect rosebud! OMG!!!!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

italianboots wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:38 am Great thread, have followed it with interest, please keep sharing your adventures :D :D
new stories and pics this week - promise
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

heelsdesigner wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:18 pm amazing shoes and stories, please keep going!
new stuff this week - promise

Wonder if anyone has wanked over any of the pics I posted