Co worker Black Heels cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoejoblover

Re: Co worker Black Heels cummed

Post by shoejoblover »

Great job
directionf

Re: Co worker Black Heels cummed UPDATED

Post by directionf »

directionf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:31 pm hey all, so in my office ive noticed an older lady (probably early 50s) who has not a bad body still, but wears heels often, she also plays with her shoes often when you speak with her, slipping her nyloned feet in and out of her shoes. Im thinking maybe those feet are sore from wearing heels at time, looks like she has really nice feet and toes as well.
I happened to notice one weekend that she happened to leave some heels under her desk, this does not happen very often or that i ever noticed and has not since. I had to be at her desk for a reason so seeing opportunity i naturally bent down and picked up the right high heel, placed it among my files and headed straight to the bathroom.
No real scent to the shoe which was a size 7.
I was able to put my hard member in that right high heel and fuck that shoe, fucked that toe box that she puts those nylon toes into and out of. I also worked by balls into that heel as well. I then left a nice load in that shoe, as show by photo 2. I then let that load sink into the toe box by tilting the heel to let it run down.

I figured since i had a few minutes in the bathroom, i would try for another load, so i again fucked that right heel a short time later and came again, photo 3 in that shoe. You can see marks of my first load (zoom in) along the left side of the shoe and on the "AN" of the bottom of the shoe. I again let load #2 run into the toe box.

I put the shoe back and I have seen her wearing the shoes, man what a rush to know your load is in there. I have not had an opportunity to use the shoes again, because they have not been under the desk. I also have no other photos or a photo of her. Hopefully with warmer weather this changes. I have a few other shoes in the office i would like to fill up, but bathrooms are not near and there might be a camera issue, but only time will tell. Hope all enjoy my efforts. More soon, I hope to share.
Greetings! so the other day on a late night walk thru the office and noticed that the black heels i had cummed in (see previous post) had returned to my co workers desk after many months away, seems my cum load that i left in there, (see previous photos) has worked very nicely into the right shoe. see new photos, might need some more tributes in the near future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

stunning heels wow
Milka12

Post by Milka12 »

great heels. do you have pics of her wearing them
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

This is fucking sexy! I can only imagine how hot it must be to watch her slip her feet in and out of them...older women in heels is definitely a fetish on its own so i can congratulate you for scoring such an opportunity!

Does she wear them often now and do you look for reasons to be around her more now that you have had an intimate encounter with her shoes? nice load by the way ;)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

I love them !!!!
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

Great post, keep up the good work
directionf

Post by directionf »

She is really hit and miss wearing these heel shoes and then leaving them behind. Does not wear them often, but I am on the look out for them and will make another tribute inside them as time and opportunity permits. I do not have any photos of her in the shoes.
bill45215

Post by bill45215 »

Awesome