I fucked her shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FLshoeguy

I fucked her shoes

Post by FLshoeguy »

I used to work with this girl -- she's about 35 years old, blonde, short, busty, married, has a kid, and she has really cute feet and loves sexy shoes. One day, she left this pair -- the ones she's wearing in the picture, which she posted to her Facebook page in a discussion about sexy "power shoes" -- under her desk, and I was the only person in the office after hours, so I took them back to my office, locked the door, and enjoyed them for about 10 minutes.

Eventually, I left a nice creamy load inside. Then I returned them to her desk, and noticed the next day that she put them on, barelegged. My cum had dried by then, of course, but I'm sure she had my load all over her cute size 7 (U.S.) feet.
melinda's heels.jpg
I wouldn't mind fucking the rest of her, too, for that matter. But these sexy heels certainly worked for me. Thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FeetSkeeter1337

Re: I fucked her shoes

Post by FeetSkeeter1337 »

Nice!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Wow! Very sexy! I wish you had taken pics.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice job! It's always nice to blast a pair of heels, leave a load in it, then get to watch her wear them. Especially barefoot!
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

Awesome post man! Those toes look sexy as hell. I think it's more erotic to know that she thinks her heels as "powerful" but doesn't know what have been done to them.
presh

Post by presh »

Love those heels! Would love a chance at them myself or to see her in them. Was her Facebook post before or after you fucked them?
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Her post was after I'd had my way. The heels pictured have been soaked by my load. The picture apparently was taken about 1.5 weeks ago. My dalliance was a couple of years ago.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

These are hot! Shame you did not click the blast :(