Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This is a gem of a thread! Such a magnificent load of stories, I will be sticking with this one.
Officially, italianboots is my favourite on here as he and JB do the best stories, the best pictures and they are not afraid to get a little dirty... Which we all like.
And they give us what we want as well as requests, you can't get better than that.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1064562 time=1604137805 user_id=83523]
This is a gem of a thread! Such a magnificent load of stories, I will be sticking with this one.
Officially, italianboots is my favourite on here as he and JB do the best stories, the best pictures and they are not afraid to get a little dirty... Which we all like.
And they give us what we want as well as requests, you can't get better than that.
[/quote]

Thanks buddy, appreciate the feedback, we have fun putting these little skits together :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Your cock-achingly gorgeous teacher is well known for her flirty cock teasing behavior, obviously knowing....and reveling in the power she has over her poor male students......

.......sadly for her.....a few of the lads have realized that, as amazing as she looks in her heels.....and clearly wears them for the attention they get her........its seldom that her aching feet last the entire day in them........seems like it's almost part of her 'charade' .......the mid afternoon shoe swap in front of the entire class.............. 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Enjoy the rest of Miss 'cock-teasers' afternoon :D :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm not a sneaker guy but I do love the black stilettos, especially when the camera/woman is looking down on such a a delicious toe cleavage and arch.
Great story, would love to have been the guy to cum in her sneakers just to know and to see her feet in my warm sticky cum as she walks around in it.
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Love The Converse Story 🥵
ohh808

Post by ohh808 »

More converse stories
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Now you have a chance to cum in Guess heels :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Graduation day at the academy.....when the lads from shoesession have the keys to the changing rooms :D

......nice work fella's 8) :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu May 13, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Doesn’t get any sexier lol