Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm

She sends me this during the day to torture me. I took a picture of her stiletto the second she got home a took them off. They’re not even that sweaty right now they’re just really warm inside from her being in them all day. You can smell my wife’s feet coming from her shoes laying in the hallway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm

Wow... fucken hell my dick is hard too now!

Bond007

Post by Bond007 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:41 am

This is really amazing and thrilling thread - thank you for sharing and making my day!!!

rigilover

Post by rigilover » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:18 am

My dick are very hard and long in this moment.
I imagine i was penetrating these hot and worn smelly shoe.

I'm really curious if any guys cum in these shoes the weekend your wife left them at the office.
Can she leave her shoes on for a few more days during the week? Maybe the cleaning man will put his hands and his hard cock inside them.
I love the Diesel posts, keep going

bellybash

Post by bellybash » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:36 pm

UK 5.5/6

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:21 am

shoelover69 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:27 pm
Diesel wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:11 am
al.mullen46 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:27 pm
Hey diesel. It doesn’t have to be a fantasy. I’d be glad to come over and cum her heels if you’re nearby. I am in New Jersey
We’re in the Beverly Hills area in CA.
Hey diesel! Ive been following and reading this thread over and over and dam it gets me hard and wants to unload. If your wife worked in my building and if i happen to see her heels, id load a massive puddle for her to walk in. I do that here at work and i have posted a few threads. Its been hard lately just because my shift times switch so now its more busy during the day and it gets risky. Anyways im actually local in LA and i was wondering if your wifes shoes need some unloading, i can surely help you guys out :)
We’d go for that actually problem is how do we make it happen.. We’re not interested in meeting, but discreetly we’d let you have some fun with her Carries. Months ago when we were friends with our “swinger” click, we let randoms fuck and blow loads in my wife’s heels but we all somewhat knew each other so it wasn’t awkward or risky. Plus my wife was really good friends with the girl who organized it all. My wife and I have talked about it many times but both agree that it’s not something we’d actually go for unless the circumstances were 100% right.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 am

nadtg wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:31 am
Diesel wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:22 am
My wife found a pre owned pair of Stuart Weitzman Fever heels in black suede. They should be here any day. Not too much info on the previous owner, but I’m sure no ugly, fat girl wears that type of heel. For those familiar, the Stuart Weitzman Fever heel is just as hot as the Guess Carrie if not even hotter. My wife still claims that her Carries will still be her daily shoe because she says it’s the most comfortable 4” heel she’s ever worn.
Has your wife received these Fevers?
Yes sir.. she hasn’t worn them yet because she says her Guess Carries are the most comfortable 4” stiletto ever, but she did wear them to bed the day they came. The girl that previously owned them seemed to be a little older with a decent looking face but we couldn’t see her body on her profile. She lives in FL so I’m sure she sweat in them plenty of times and notice the deep toe prints.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:42 am

Diesel wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm
She sends me this during the day to torture me. I took a picture of her stiletto the second she got home a took them off. They’re not even that sweaty right now they’re just really warm inside from her being in them all day. You can smell my wife’s feet coming from her shoes laying in the hallway.
Very hot! My dick would be hard too ;)
Did you leave them in office again???

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:30 pm

shoelovenrw wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:42 am
Diesel wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm
Very hot! My dick would be hard too ;)
Did you leave them in office again???
No just that 1 time. We don’t think it’s going to happen there. We’re trying to maybe set something up with some friends we know, but we’ll see how it goes.

rigilover

Post by rigilover » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:23 am

Beautiful shoes, good buy.
Poor Carries shoes will be abandoned and with less use.
Maybe they can stay the Carries in the office for a few more days while your wife uses these new (used) ones.