Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover69

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by shoelover69 »

Diesel wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:11 am
al.mullen46 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:27 pm Hey diesel. It doesn’t have to be a fantasy. I’d be glad to come over and cum her heels if you’re nearby. I am in New Jersey
We’re in the Beverly Hills area in CA.
Hey diesel! Ive been following and reading this thread over and over and dam it gets me hard and wants to unload. If your wife worked in my building and if i happen to see her heels, id load a massive puddle for her to walk in. I do that here at work and i have posted a few threads. Its been hard lately just because my shift times switch so now its more busy during the day and it gets risky. Anyways im actually local in LA and i was wondering if your wifes shoes need some unloading, i can surely help you guys out :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

She keeps me coming back for more with those pics from work. Hot stuff as always. Thanks!
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Diesel wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:22 am My wife found a pre owned pair of Stuart Weitzman Fever heels in black suede. They should be here any day. Not too much info on the previous owner, but I’m sure no ugly, fat girl wears that type of heel. For those familiar, the Stuart Weitzman Fever heel is just as hot as the Guess Carrie if not even hotter. My wife still claims that her Carries will still be her daily shoe because she says it’s the most comfortable 4” heel she’s ever worn.
Has your wife received these Fevers?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

nadtg wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:31 am
Diesel wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:22 am My wife found a pre owned pair of Stuart Weitzman Fever heels in black suede. They should be here any day. Not too much info on the previous owner, but I’m sure no ugly, fat girl wears that type of heel. For those familiar, the Stuart Weitzman Fever heel is just as hot as the Guess Carrie if not even hotter. My wife still claims that her Carries will still be her daily shoe because she says it’s the most comfortable 4” heel she’s ever worn.
Has your wife received these Fevers?
Not yet actually, my wife just mentioned it seems it’s taking a long time. It shows they shipped out on Tuesday. Hopefully they come soon.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

My wife’s boots Friday after work. She came home and left them by the bed for me like a good girl. They smell absolutely amazing after having her feet in them since 7am. The picture of the inside of the right one is my cum dried up inside from 2 weeks ago. Her foot and sweat have been rubbing my load deep into her boot.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I want to fuck her boots so bad. Fucking a pair of my girls to these pic now!
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those boots are so hot, I hope we can see her wearing them.
RB596

Post by RB596 »

This thread is amazing, I have just discovered it. Those Aldo otk boots are so hot.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

bellybash wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:23 pm I want to fuck her boots so bad. Fucking a pair of my girls to these pic now!
What size does your girl wear?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

She sends me this during the day to torture me. I took a picture of her stiletto the second she got home a took them off. They’re not even that sweaty right now they’re just really warm inside from her being in them all day. You can smell my wife’s feet coming from her shoes laying in the hallway.