Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nadtg

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by nadtg »

Please come back Diesel. Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm I'm up for cumming in your wife's heels I'll pay the shipping and all!! Let me know..Gott hard just reading this story!!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Any updates??
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

My wife and I got rid of her Carries this July and she switched to Stuart Weizmann Fever.. these blow the Guess Carries she had away by far. Not only is the quality of the Fever superb, but the way they feel when you slip your dick into them is unbelievable. Especially when your girl just had them on her feet for 8-10 hours and they’re damp and warm. The inside of the shoe feels great on your dick and I find myself exploding in these harder than I did in her Guess Carries. What makes them ultra hot is she bought them off Poshmark used. Not only is my wife the second owner of them, but we’ve had fun with them with two other couples which both of their husbands unloaded their seed in them already. More to come, I’ll try to post as much as I feel like. The pictures are from July until present.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

A quick picture of the insides. My wife is the second owner of these.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

The left one and the bottoms
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Last picture for today. I’m laying in bed with my wife right now she is almost asleep and I whispered in her ear “can I go fuck your stiletto right now?” She smiles and said “please” and fell right back asleep again. I’ll wipe most of it out but some of my dry cum will be in her shoe and on her toes all day at work tomorrow.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Wow!! Those are really sexy! What happened to the Carries?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

We actually sent them to one of the members on here as it was my wife’s idea. It goes a little deeper then that, but maybe I’ll tell what happened in a future post.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Diesel wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:29 pm Last picture for today. I’m laying in bed with my wife right now she is almost asleep and I whispered in her ear “can I go fuck your stiletto right now?” She smiles and said “please” and fell right back asleep again. I’ll wipe most of it out but some of my dry cum will be in her shoe and on her toes all day at work tomorrow.