Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by bellybash »

Still hot as fuck.. cant wait to hear what else you guys get up to
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Our new attempt at whoring out my wife's Carries may have been a success?

Last week we brought in my wife's car for service to the dealership. It needed a few things addressed so we were going to leave it there for a few days. We seized the opportunity and decided to leave her stilettos on the passenger side floor board so that the mechanic can see. At first we were nervous they'd disappear, but instead we got a pleasant surprise. My wife picked up her vehicle the other day after work. As soon as she received it, the first thing she noticed was that they were definitely moved out of place. I think that excited her so she slipped them on for the ride home. She admitted that she didn't notice at first, but once her feet got hot in them the left one seemed more sticky on her toes than the right one. Once she got home, we were so turned on by the thought of her heels, we immediately had hott sex on the couch. As I'm fucking my wife, I slip off her left heel and THERE IT WAS!! To the both of us, it looked and smelled like dried up cum. We hoped so bad that it was. I immediately took my dick out of her and within 10 seconds of sliding my dick into her Carrie- I exploded inside her toe box. We're not 100% sure it was some other guy's cum but there was definitely something inside that wasn't there before. I should've worn a condom in case it was the mechanic's man batter, but I couldn't help myself and also seeing my wife so turned on by his cum inside her shoe I just went for it. The next morning my wife got up for work and put her Carries on for another 8 hour work day in them. Whoever came in my wife's heels has his manhood inside of them forever. The total number of random guys that have unloaded in them is up to 4 now.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:25 am Guess "Carrie" pumps.
One of the sexist, most fuckable heels ever made.
Indeed they are sexy!! I have never fucked a Guess Carrie pump. I love the look of them. I hate D'Orsays, and the Carrie style is supposed to be a D'Orsay pump, but these are different. I will buy several used pair of Guess Carrie pumps from Ebay in the next few weeks.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I love the work you're doing with these sexy and hot shoes. :shock:
More photos are wellcome. :D
Last edited by rigilover on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rome

Post by Rome »

Diesel wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:17 am Our new attempt at whoring out my wife's Carries may have been a success?

Last week we brought in my wife's car for service to the dealership. It needed a few things addressed so we were going to leave it there for a few days. We seized the opportunity and decided to leave her stilettos on the passenger side floor board so that the mechanic can see. At first we were nervous they'd disappear, but instead we got a pleasant surprise. My wife picked up her vehicle the other day after work. As soon as she received it, the first thing she noticed was that they were definitely moved out of place. I think that excited her so she slipped them on for the ride home. She admitted that she didn't notice at first, but once her feet got hot in them the left one seemed more sticky on her toes than the right one. Once she got home, we were so turned on by the thought of her heels, we immediately had hott sex on the couch. As I'm fucking my wife, I slip off her left heel and THERE IT WAS!! To the both of us, it looked and smelled like dried up cum. We hoped so bad that it was. I immediately took my dick out of her and within 10 seconds of sliding my dick into her Carrie- I exploded inside her toe box. We're not 100% sure it was some other guy's cum but there was definitely something inside that wasn't there before. I should've worn a condom in case it was the mechanic's man batter, but I couldn't help myself and also seeing my wife so turned on by his cum inside her shoe I just went for it. The next morning my wife got up for work and put her Carries on for another 8 hour work day in them. Whoever came in my wife's heels has his manhood inside of them forever. The total number of random guys that have unloaded in them is up to 4 now.
Awesome stuff! Hope we can see some pics soon of the occasion and maybe some close ups of your wife wearing the pumps
ericwu0721

Post by ericwu0721 »

Great story please keep updating!
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

i love this thread and the bowling idea!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Diesel wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:17 am Our new attempt at whoring out my wife's Carries may have been a success?

Super sexy episode!! Thanks. Please keep them cumming.
Also I think you may be unnecessarily worrying about STDs. If it's dried cum then it's basically impossible you'd catch anything from it - viruses and bacteria can't survive - and you'd be good to go (or cum, as it were). http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/dhsp/M ... id_FAQ.pdf
However I don't blame you for feeling a bit grossed out by another man's cum.. :P
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

So fucking hot. I work in a garage and fuck my clients shoes all the time (when ever they leave them at least) lucky guys to get hold of your wifes pumps!"
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Yeah she gets really hott whenever we do one of these escapades. She loves my cum in her Carries, but stranger's cum inside makes her go crazy.