Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by rigilover »

What a lucky man. It is good to have a woman who shares fetishes and accepts ideas from her husband.
Will it be possible to take pictures of the shoes before and after an adventure with Carries shoes?

Thanks to share this great work
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just a few pictures of my wife's heels after work. They have been on her feet since 7am. The smell is absolutely amazing and her toe prints are deep. You feel them on the bottom of your dick when it slides across them when I'm fucking them. The insides are very damp and they're still warm. She's about to put them back on after I take these pictures and we're about to fuck. I have a boner right now. I can't wait to dump my load inside my wife while she's in her stilettos.
Rome

Post by Rome »

Awesome mega post Diesel! Appreciate all the new pics. Do you have any close ups of your wife wearing these beauties too?
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

OMG! Just stellar post!
I could almost smell them from looking at them and the deep toe prints are amazing.
I came so hard looking at them and thinking of you fucking your wife with them on.
I hope she wears them with your cum in them?!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Love to see pictures of that!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I love those well worn shoes Carries.
Usually the ladies throw their shoes in the trash when they are already well used as this ones. Fortunately your wife knows of your fetish for them or these beautiful shoes had already been now thrown away and burn in incinerator of the city.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

With all the feet and cocks giving the Guess pumps so much attention, it looks as though they're getting more worn out than the pics the earlier in the thread.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

She wears them to work 4-5 days a week, plus whenever we go out and ALWAYS in bed when I'm fucking her.. so they get plenty of use not to mention all the loads they have taken.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Every day I look forward to the continuity of this beautiful story and to see what will happen with these hot shoes. :P
I would love to see these old shoes being left by your wife somewhere and being temporarily stolen and then suffering from the harshness of various faces of other guys in the bathroom and then being returned with cum. It was funny if some guy took these shoes and put them in place with cum and then another guy without knowing anything take in the shoes to the bathroom and stay with cum twice the same day. :mrgreen:

Maybe you can post some photos of your wife with this beautiful shoes in her feet :roll:
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

That is my wife's fantasy as well. I think soon we may try and get someone's load off this site into my wife's heels. She fantasies about the guys on this site masterbating to her Carries. We will not send her heel to anyone because we're afraid it will not be returned or damaged. We are thinking more along the lines of a sealed cum-filled condom mailed to our house in a box and we'll dump out the load into my wife's shoe and maybe she'll put it on and I'll fuck her with it. We'll see. We just started to discuss this. She seems very enthusiastic about it.