Possible Gold! Updated 2-2-19

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Possible Gold! Updated 2-2-19

Post by Mr.m6 »

Today was a great day. So my friend was selling some of her shoes on social media market place. Since she was at work, she had me pick up the shoes from her house (couldnโ€™t do anything because her mom was home) and meet with the buyer.While on my way to meet the buyer I dropped a nice warm load into the right shoe, being so much i had to clean most of it but was sure to leave a thin film ;). OMG, the girl who bought the shoes was absolutely beautiful, short athletic girl with beautiful white polish toes. Wearing some short workout shorts with matching shirt ,I was absolutely stunned.So heres what happened; it was kind of a 3 way communication. The buyer would txt my friend, then my friend would txt me and back n forth. Until I told her just have her call me. Sure enough she calls and meets me in the parking lot. She gets out we greet each other and I hand her the bag with the heels. She has some chucky white shoes which she kicks off and proceeds to take off her tiny white socks. omg it was amazing watching her slip her sweaty little feet into those heels that I had just blasted minutes before. She did a quick little walk and asked, โ€œAre they beautiful?โ€ I just nodded my head and smiled. After that she gave me the money but I didnโ€™t have change so she just told me to keep it. Now with all that being said I wanted to reach out and see if there is a way I can reach out to her again (since I have her number) and fill my fetish needs. Please help.
Last edited by Mr.m6 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
italianboots

Re: Help help!!!

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmm.......you know her size and the shoe style she likes.........get onto ebay and grab a few pairs of shoes you think she'd like, have your way with them and then flick a few pics of the shoes to her with an innocent 'hey thought you might be interested in these' txt??? :twisted:
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

italianboots wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:07 am Hmmmmmmm.......you know her size and the shoe style she likes.........get onto ebay and grab a few pairs of shoes you think she'd like, have your way with them and then flick a few pics of the shoes to her with an innocent 'hey thought you might be interested in these' txt??? :twisted:
You donโ€™t think it maybe strange because i was just the delivery guy. Maybe like tell her she has beautiful feet and would like to see you in these?
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Wow guys, I think I may have something here. Could get expensive but let see what happens. So I txtd her saying that I really liked her feet,thinking she probably wonโ€™t even respond but look what happened next. Then we just started going back and forth about shoes brands etc... she seems very cool and open.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
feetishZA

Re: Possible Gold!

Post by feetishZA »

Wow!!!! Not possible gold, GOLD!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Dude, now you know her size & a bit of an idea of the type of heels she wears, get some good 2nd hand ones her size send her a few pics of them and ask if she wants to buy them cheap & get pics of her wearing them :)
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Atlas wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:30 pm Dude, now you know her size & a bit of an idea of the type of heels she wears, get some good 2nd hand ones her size send her a few pics of them and ask if she wants to buy them cheap & get pics of her wearing them :)
Iโ€™m not sure if she will buy them from me But im sure I can get some nice feet action once I give her some shoes. She said she had some ultra boost that are very worn and smelly. I think ill ask to borrow and blast then return.
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฟ๐Ÿ‘ก
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

i need to follow up on this
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job on getting her to respond. Just remember, don't get pushy. Let things happen naturally. I would start some more conversations such as, "Hey I saw these in a store, what do you think of them?" or something to that effect. The main point is to not creep her out by moving too fast. Good luck!
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

This is gold. I cannot believe she responded to your text like that. Part of me wonders if she caught on quick and took the opportunity to mention YSLs. Have fun shoe shopping for her.