Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:48 am Wow the last red and black shoes are so hot ! Just noticed this thread, i'll watch it !
Yes do keep an eye on this thread as Mary Jane shoes really are the sexiest style IMO. They’re even better when worn with soft white ankle socks like these. Notice the reservoir of spunk in the peep toe. It really was an amazingly intense shoe wanking session. Aren’t they just so cute?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:11 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:48 am Wow the last red and black shoes are so hot ! Just noticed this thread, i'll watch it !
Yes do keep an eye on this thread as Mary Jane shoes really are the sexiest style IMO. They’re even better when worn with soft white ankle socks like these. Notice the reservoir of spunk in the peep toe. It really was an amazingly intense shoe wanking session. Aren’t they just so cute?

I'm usually in the Boot forum, but I do have a weakness for other types of shoes, and Mary Janes in socks jump start my rocket. Those are so shiny, they're begging for cum. Who is the lady in the picture? If that's your wifey, well it's about time she started indulging your fetish!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Great fetish!!!!!
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

From ex gf. love them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Bravo! Magnificent!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

aldonis wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:42 am Great fetish!!!!!
ninewestfan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:00 pm Bravo! Magnificent!
Thanks. I reckon you’ll like these nude patent T-Bar Mary Jane shoes too. The round toes are just so cute aren’t they? A lovely shoe shag indeed!
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

OMG frilly white socks and peep-toe heels are my absolute favourite! What a hot look! Can't wait to see more shots of those socks and heels covered in cum!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

make sure you fill these up!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wow they are so sexy ! would like to see more :D
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Again, BRAVO! Love to see your penis wearing Maryjanes, too!