My wife ALL shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shururu

Re: My wife ALL shoes

Post by shururu »

taradocross wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:24 am
shururu wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:08 am I am waiting you to cum on the black Melissa flats!!! Very sexy one!!!
IMG_20190311_074415.jpg
Muito obrigado. Acho que os gringos gostaram. Poste mais desta Melissa segue preta para nós. Tem ela nos pés da sua esposa?? Muito tesão
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

Shake flipflop New wife shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
Batalhando para ser corno
Me conheça sou uma pessoa legal
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

IMG_20190321_162112.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

IMG_20190322_190205.jpg
IMG_20190322_190146.jpg
Finalmente um carmen Steffens
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Any slippers or ballet flats for sale
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Such hot pictures. It’s so much better to see beautiful shoes cummed when they’re accompanied by pics of the cock inside them. Please post some of your wedge shoe pictures on the ‘Fucking Wedges’ forum. It’d be great to see some pics of you having shit your load onto the sides of wedge heels too.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Such hot pictures. It’s so much better to see beautiful shoes cummed when they’re accompanied by pics of the cock inside them. Please post some of your wedge shoe pictures on the ‘Fucking Wedges’ forum. It’d be great to see some pics of you having shot your load onto the sides of wedge heels too.
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

IMG_20190324_000705_946.jpg
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
shururu

Post by shururu »

Com todo respeito. Muito sexy os pés de sua esposa. Tem mais fotos deles?! Vc já fez footjob com eles?!
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

shururu wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:46 pm Com todo respeito. Muito sexy os pés de sua esposa. Tem mais fotos deles?! Vc já fez footjob com eles?!
Direto fazemos
Brasil
Homem
Hetero