CUM inside cleaning ladys skechers - a shoe swap cumming project! *update*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

let members send me their cum so i can pour them over her shoes?

yes(tell me where u from so i can arrange a po box. german preferably)
62%
no
38%

Total votes: 26

albers1

CUM inside cleaning ladys skechers - a shoe swap cumming project! *update*

Post by albers1 »

Hello my fellow shoecummers,

albers here with some new updates! As you know from my other posts there are some hot milfs running around at my workplace(viewtopic.php?t=72149&p=866790#p866790)
who all have very worn shoes waiting to be cummed! Due to work regulations and personal comfort some change their footwear while working. presenting the perfect opportunity for me to cum their shoes...
while my previous achievement were pretty succesful alas short and risky as i was cumming on the spot..I decided to swap their shoes with identical ones so they wont notice they are gone while i take my time at home unloading into them in my free time..

This times beneficiary lady will be the cleaning lady, her locker and everything whats inside of it! Lucky for me She doesnt own standard locker in the changing room but one in the basement where all the utilities are kept so i can have my privacy while jacking into her stuff!

The cleaning lady is petite in statue approx. 1,5m in height, busty and got great ass due to having two young kids (in her thirties)and her foot scent is just lovely!! She used to have a pair of sneakers and some used uggs standing by in the locker which i cummed frequently.. propably starting to stench because they started to reek of semen. nowadays she replaced the two with a nice pair of skechers size 37eu which she wears during cleaning and switch them out with her boots while at workplace( of course i came in them too!!)

So my Idea was now to replace them with new or better, as used ones, so i can cum in them in tandem! I soak her pair at work nice and thouroughly and exchange them until she worn out the other ones so i can start all over again!

What do you guys think? comments tips request and suggestions are welcome. Will try to take candis too..
Last edited by albers1 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
sandalfan1

Re: CUM inside cleaning ladys skechers - a tandem shoe cumming project!

Post by sandalfan1 »

If they look new then you can probably get away with a new pair. If they look more used then you might want to go that route. I do like your idea of replacing them with another pair so you can have more fun. Does she still have the pink pair of Sketchers?
albers1

Re: CUM inside cleaning ladys skechers - a tandem shoe cumming project!

Post by albers1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 am If they look new then you can probably get away with a new pair. If they look more used then you might want to go that route. I do like your idea of replacing them with another pair so you can have more fun. Does she still have the pink pair of Sketchers?
The pink skechers belog to another coworker. unfortunately she locks her locker with keylock so no access.. :(

I managed to find some pair online, its a real bargain and was worn several time but look not that used much.
The cleaning ladues shoes were bought in a store that put some labels inside the shoes so now im trying to gradually remove the label as u can see in the picture and scrape them off until some is left. I will remove the rest of the label and will put the rest inside the tandem shoes! They really look worn now. so any suggestion to make them look used is appreciated thx

sandalfan1

Re: CUM inside cleaning ladys skechers - a shoe swap cumming project!

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you ask the seller to wear them for a week or two before shipping them out? If that doesn't work out, do you have any female friends that wear the same size? Maybe you could ask one of them to wear them for a while. You can make something up like you are studying how shoes hold up as they are worn. You know, product improvement or something.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:21 pm Can you ask the seller to wear them for a week or two before shipping them out? If that doesn't work out, do you have any female friends that wear the same size? Maybe you could ask one of them to wear them for a while. You can make something up like you are studying how shoes hold up as they are worn. You know, product improvement or something.
unfortunately no, I bought them now so they are on their way now. I will try to clean her shoes a bit so they look alike once i get to work. will update

albers1

Post by albers1 »

just commenced the shoe swap. managed to make them look dirty by using a wet towel and the floor. results are solid.. :twisted: additionally i came in the left one so she will have a surprise in the morning. until then wait for updates . regards

finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds! Load her sneakers up a lot!
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Awesome! How do they smell?
albers1

Post by albers1 »

finfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm Very nice. Looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds! Load her sneakers up a lot!
oh heck i will brother!!! :twisted:
gtc50 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 am Awesome! How do they smell?
they slowly starting to reek out of strong pungent foot sweat since they have been worn now for almost 2 months 6 days a week for 2 to 3 hours a day. I alrdy came in her right shoe and it started to smell stronger than the other one! i try now to load them up good and let her wear them again one day so the sole literally squeeze out my cum hehe

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This is going to be great!! Brilliant idea there bud! :D