Neighbours shoe rack

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aq3

Re: Neighbours shoe rack

Post by aq3 »

There is some update to this story. I was previously cumming those Aldo slippers and even spit some of it on top on the outside. She did notice that and tried to clean it :-D She was actually successful, so i focused more on the inside. If the weather is warm, these are her default shoes now and they smell amazing. The one shoe I cummed is already pretty dirty and definitely more dirty than the other one...

Also the Stan Smith were wore again, after I left a mess in there, also you can see small stains even on the outside!

On a side note: I know exactly who the girl is and she is absolutely stunning: Dark blonde hair, tall, hot legs and dressed impressively.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whieh

Post by whieh »

Last edited by whieh on Thu May 20, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

aq3 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 am There is some update to this story. I was previously cumming those Aldo slippers and even spit some of it on top on the outside. She did notice that and tried to clean it :-D She was actually successful, so i focused more on the inside. If the weather is warm, these are her default shoes now and they smell amazing. The one shoe I cummed is already pretty dirty and definitely more dirty than the other one...

Also the Stan Smith were wore again, after I left a mess in there, also you can see small stains even on the outside!

On a side note: I know exactly who the girl is and she is absolutely stunning: Dark blonde hair, tall, hot legs and dressed impressively.
Love the Aldos and those little socks, my face would love to be in both. More, please.

Pics of her?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Would love to see those boots
aq3

Post by aq3 »

Ok guys, here is a first update. My next visit i realized the adidas stan smith were moved and obviously worn. Unbelievable, those are so trashed by my cum. I also noticed that the aldo flats were worn heavily so i took them for a heavy cumming. The cum even made its way to the outside. The next couple of times i checked they were not there at all anymore....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

GOOD FLATS
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Great flats and a very hot job!!! Keep cumming ;)
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Take those converse, stick ur dick inside and stroke til u cum in the toe box! Fuck them like they owe u money! That's what I would do... Hell, if it was me... Those chucks my not be her's anymore 😈
whieh

Post by whieh »

Last edited by whieh on Thu May 20, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

some high heels?