Cumming on/in coworkers heels for 2 years

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TheShewz

Re: Cumming on/in coworkers heels for 2 years

Post by TheShewz »

Holy smokes... that’s some f*ckin hot stuff.

I miss doing the same too... sadly mines didn’t last much due to her transferring to a new department and building. Same company, just wish her shoes were easily accessible.

Please share more stories and/or pictures when you can.

Take care.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Nice story, really hot pics, would love to see more!!
SoleLicker21

Post by SoleLicker21 »

Holy shit, their legs are fucking perfect!
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

you 're in heaven !!! dude , just share more with us ...
spaghetti27

Post by spaghetti27 »

hey guys sorry i havent posted more till now!

as far as where i worked, i dont want to reveal that. sorry guys!

i was actually hooking up with one of the girls for a while as well. i was apprehensive about sharing that detail at first because i thought maybe some of you wouldn't believe me. but now im just like ehh whatever. anyways, she did give me a footjob a couple times, but i never did tell her about my heels obsession. we did fuck once in that bathroom i mentioned, with a couple of the other girls heels just laying about. so i was fucking her from behind, and looking at the heels. it was awesome.

cropped some more pics from their instas. sorry they are such small pics.

35425.jpg
i came in all these. the girl i was fucking is the one on the right

23423.jpg
the girl on the right on this one had the sexiest legs imo. she was a dancer when she was younger. the heels shes wearing here are ones i wouldnt cum in, but instead i would smell and lick the insole while i was jerking off. they always wore their heels barefoot so i like to believe i was tasting their feet to some degree.

2342321.jpg
some kind of work function, i dont know why they are dressed up.

234234.jpg
from left to right, the number 3 girl had fake tits and they were awesome. aside from the girl i was fucking, this girl and i got kinda close. we'd get a little touchy but nothing beyond that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I really like the girl with the T strap heels in the last photo. Did you ever cum those heels?
spaghetti27

Post by spaghetti27 »

i did. and thats actually the girl i was hooking up with for a while. the girl to her left, i hit those a lot too. i never did cum in any flats tho. looking back, i shouldve.
wangyishaa

Post by wangyishaa »

What a pity you have left the place, otherwise you might be able to creat a lengendary post recording every time you cum in the shoes.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

WKhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Sun May 12, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhon

Post by jhon »

wooooooow :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: