Shoe fun meet up

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Temdude12

Shoe fun meet up

Post by Temdude12 »

Looking to potentially meet up with someone soon and have fun together with some girls dirty shoes or socks. Message me or comment if interested in meeting soon for this! Serious only!
gfluvsheels6

Re: Shoe fun meet up

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

L will totally loves to meet up and do the same thing. Love meeting up with other guys and showing off our wives and girlfriends in their shoes especially stilettos or flats and jacking off to them and blowing loads in them. I've done it a few times and have to admit it's such a turn-on to see my wife's favorite shoes getting another guy hard and him talking about her as he jacks off a load into her shoes but then seeing her wear them the next day or two out with friends or to work is such a visual and mental turn on. I've done it a few times and always looking to do it. Shoot me a message on Kik if anyone is interested in doing it can even add you to the group and if your local we can meet up and take some hot pictures

Shoecumcplny on kik